Looking for iiNet Webmail guide. Find everything you want to know about using this iiNet Webmail.
What is iiNet Webmail?
iiNet webmail approve you to keep your emails, Contacts and calendar in one unstudied place. Access iiNet mailboxes the way, correct in your Web browser.
With the help of a stage, they can also manage, change, and monitor your data. iiNet Operates on the Optus network, including its ultra-fast 4G Plus network.
iiNet Webmail Log in
- First open this webpage.
- Enter your valid email and password to access mobile webmail.
- Then, click on the ‘login’ button.
How do Access you iiNet Email?
Setup Email in Android OS
- Open your the setting menu and search for “Account”, then choose Add account option.
- Enter your valid Email > Account setting > Add account.
- Choose Other option. (available in Exchange, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! etc..)
- Enter your full valid Email address and password, then press ‘SIGN IN’.
- Choose POP3 or IMAP any one option. (select IMAP)
- Adjust your prefilled incoming server Setting to the under, then press Next:
– Username: Your iiNet email address.
– Certification: Your iiNet email address password.
– Server: mail.iinet.net.au. (If you have Email address doesn’t end with ‘@iinet.net.eu’ look iiNet group email Settings.)
– Port: 143.
– Security type: STARTTLS.
– IMAP path prefix: < leave blank >.
- Assort the prefilled outgoing server Setting the under, at press Next button.
– SMTP Server: mail.iinet.net.au. (if your valid email doesn’t end with “@iinet.net.eu” sight iiNet Group Email Settings)
– Port: 587.
– Security Type: STARTTLS.
– Require sign-in: Ticked.
– Username: Your iiNet email address.
– Authentication: Your iiNet email address password.
- Select your desired Sync frequency and Notification preferences, then tap Next button.
- You should sure to now be access your iiNet email the Mail app.
How do Changing iiNet email password?
Changing your password
- Your Username and password do log in the Toolbox.
- Choose ‘My Account’ from the navigation bar.
- Select Change password from the Actions menu.
- Choose the Username of the serice you want to issue a New password from the drop-down menu.
If can’t Send to iiNet Email?
Please follow the step below and proceed to Next step by step guide if the give persists.
1. Check your appendage size
- If you email failing to send has a big file attachment, attempt, sending a test email with no caress. Grossly, a file attachment should not exceed 20 MB in the size.
- If you need to send biggest files over the Internet, consider a file sharing service such as Hoghtail.
2. Test in iiNet webmail
- Log in to iiNet Webmail. If you are miss to log in Fair to a forgotten password, effort to recover your New password.
- Send yourself a test email and wait a watch if it reach in your Webmail inbox.
- If you can’t log in to Webmail or you didn’t receive your test email, please call us on 13 22 58 between 24 hours for further assistance.
3. Check Mail Client Settings
- If user correctlly sent email in Webmail, the give popular likely with the Settings in any third-party email software you are using. (exe. Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail).
- Use your the current setup instructions to edit the settings for your up to date email Account, particularly:
– Outgoing (SMTP) port: 465.
– SSL: Enabled.
– Certification password: Yes – Use the email address as username, and your email password.
- If you decide to recreate your new account email should not delete your Original account setup anless you have already saved.
4. Check Antivirus and Firewalls
- Flee an Antivirus or malware scan using your Software. (Please, Contact your Antivirus software’s support but you are not sure hoe to do this.)
- Temporarily disable any Firewall, Antivirus or software and attempt to browse again.
5. Team Assistance
- Contact us on 13 22 58 for a extra Assistance.
iiNET Webmail Support in Australia
We have Well-Qualified Technicians for the User Problems. For a more information Visit website or Call iiNet Webmail support Number Australia.
|Residential Sales:||13 19 17|
|Technical Support:||13 22 58|
|Billing:||13 22 58|
|Calling from overseas? Dial:||+61 8 9214 2222|
|Contact us:||502 Hay Street, Ground floor, Subiaco, WA 6008 Australia|
How to add iiNet Email Address
- Log in to Toolbox and choose My products the navigation bar.
- Choose your email and Add or Remove a mailbox from the Actions.
- You’ll need to scroll down the page and fill in the following:
– Internet Service: Choose your internet service the email address will be to attached
– User full name: These name of the person will be using the email address
– Valid email address: Your Desired email address
– Password: Issue your password that fits policy
– Confirm password: Enter your password again
- Once you’re done, click Create Mailbox to finish.
- Two hours for a wait Becuase, your email address can start sending and receiving email. In the meantime, you may prefer to access your emails using iiNet Webmail.
- Once you have receive this test Email, for know your mailbox is up and Running.
– More mailboxes do’t have the similar account holiday as your primary Toolbox log in Username.
– If you log into Toolbox with the username and password of an additional mailbox, you won’t have access to most features including invoices, payments, usage history, broadband details and account details.
– Allows you issue an extra email address to a housemate without giving them access to change anything on account.
How can do the Extra iiNet Email Remove
- If you the have a broadband service with iiNet, One email address that username and password primary Toolbox login username.
- User may have up to Nine spare iiNet mailboxes at no Extra cost.
- If you only have Mobile Voice with us, then you’ll have just one email address that doubles as your primary Toolbox login username.
- Beyond that, additional mailboxes may be purchased for an annual fee of $25 – just call our friendly Sales Team on 13 19 17.
For a iiNet Email Address to Remove
- User can not delete a Mailbox that is too username for an internet service. If you request to change a Username, to call us on 13 22 58.
- Be perfect to back up any momentous emails before deleting a mailbox as they can’t be recovered.
- Login to Toolsbox and Products from the navigation bar.
- Choose you Email and the Add or Remove a mailbox from the Action menu. (If you are on the mobile and you does not watch the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Email actions to show it.)
- Issue the password for the mailbox, then press Remove Email.
- Mailbox will pause actus almost directly, then however it may take a few wait hour to disappear from Toolbox.
iiNet Limited is Australian Internet Service Company provider, It is Subsidiary include Internode, Westnet, AAPT Limited, TransACT and Netspace.
This Company provides ADSL – based internet access, using their own ADSL2+ Supporting structure and reselling ADSL services, as well as reselling the NBN. iiNet also provides optical-fibre, dial-up, and voice service.
The iiNet acquired merged with many smaller ISPs, bulding a customer base in Western Ausralia and then, by acquiring ihug and OzEmail, expanded into eastern states.
- Internet Speed Test
- NBN™ Plans
- Naked DSL
- Ultra Broadband / Cable
- Ultra Broadband / VDSL2
- Mobile Phone Plans
- Ultra Broadband / FTTB
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Web Hosting
iiNet Webmail Content Overview
- What is iiNet Webmail?
- iiNet Webmail Log in
- How do Access you iiNet Email?
- How do Changing iiNet email password?
- If can’t Send to iiNet Email?
- iiNET Webmail Support in Australia
- How to add iiNet Email Address
- How can do the Extra iiNet Email Remove
- About iiNet
- iiNet Services
Read Also: Managed Internet Service or EQ Webmail
Submit your review