Looking for Activ8me Webmail guide? Find everything you need to know about using the Activ8me Webmail is Here.
What is Activ8me Webmail?
Activ8me Webmail is an email support that might be accessed with a standard web browser.
This email access is made possible through webmail software, such as Round cube or Squirrel Mail, installed and running on the email server.
Activ8me Webmail Login
- First open this webpage.
- Enter your Username and valid password.
- Select your language (Exe, Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Turki etc Any more).
- Last click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
Set up Activ8 Email in Windows 10 Mail
Do you need help setting up Activ8 email in Windows 10 Mail? By following these simple steps, you can get your Activ8me email set-up and in Windows 10 Mail information.
- Step 1
– Open Windows 10 Mail.
– Select “Accounts”, and from the menu that appears, select “Add Account” (select an account to edit settings, exe Link inboxes, Add account).
- Step 2
– Choose the “Advanced set-up” option (Outlook.com, Exchange, Google, iCloud, Other account, Advanced setup Any).
- Step 3
– At the Advanced Set-Up screen, choose the account type “Internet email” (Exchange ActiveSync, Internet email Any).
- Step 4
– Issue your Email full address and valid password in the fields.
– Issue your valid password.
– Establish an Account Name you will remember, for example My Activ8me Email.
– Enter your name in the Send messages using this particular name field.
– For Incoming email server, enter mail.activ8.net.au.
– At the Account type drop-down, choose POP3.
– In the Outgoing (SMTP) email server area, enter mail.activ8.net.au.
- Step 5
– After you’ve entered this information, click ‘Sign in’.
Congratulations! Now you can apply your Activ8me email in Windows 10 Mail.
How to Configure Gmail from Activ8me?
This way all user messages will arrive to your Gmail mailbox. Here are instructions for setting up Gmail to collect mail, below from your mailbox at activ8.net.au.
- Go to your Gmail accounts and log in with your email and password if requested to.
- Click on the cogwheel icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings” in the menu that opens.
- Then, add on the account at the Add a mail account link see below and click on the “Accounts” tab:
- See guide: setting > account > add a mail account > mark conversation as read when opened by others.
- Enter your entire activ8.net.au email address from the window that open.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- In another step, select the”Import mails from my other account (POP3)” option and click”Next”.
- Enter your entire email address in the”Username” field.
- Input the password for a activ8.net.au email account in the”Password” area.
- Significant: pick the option to”Leave a copy of recovered message on the host”.
- Enter mail.activ8.net.au in the “POP Server” field.
- Click the “Add Account” button.
- Click on the”No” choice on another screen and click the”Finish” button.
If you are still having trouble getting your email customer setup, you may always telephone Activ8me service on 1300 760 219.
How to Set up Activ8me email in Android?
Do you want help setting up Activ8me email in Android Email? By following these simple steps, you can get your Activ8me email up in Android.
- Step 1
– Open Android Email (select email provider).
– Click the Menu button in the top right corner (micro soft exchange, other).
- Step 2
– Once the menu appears, select and go to “Options” then “Account Settings” (select email address and password).
- Step 3
– Click the Account Actions drop-down in the bottom left corner, then click “Add Mail Account” (select account type IMAP4 and POP3).
- Step 4
– This email in field the add ‘Email Address’.
– Enter the password for your email account in the “Password” field.
– Once you’ve entered this information, click Continue.
IMPORTANT: Android Mail will automatically attempt to detect your email preferences. Skip it by clicking on the”Manual Config” button which appears in the bottom of the display.
- Step 5
– To the Incoming Server, place the Server Type to POP3, hostname into mail.activ8.net.au, Port into 995, SSL into SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
– For Your Outgoing Server, Then set the hostname to mail.activ8.net.au, Port to 587, SSL to SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
– Finally, enter your full email address eg. firstname.lastname@example.org in both the Incoming and Outgoing Username fields.
If you’re still having trouble getting your email client set-up, you can always call Activ8me support on 1300 760 219.
Manual Setup for POP and SMTP server in Activ8
- Start by choosing the Mail icon from the applications screen.
- Enter the email address and email password.
- Choose Manual Setup.
- Choose POP.
- In case you have choosen POP make sure that you enter the under settings.
- Click next button.
– POP Server: mail.activ8.net.au
– Security type: None
– Port: 110 for POP
- Enter the under outgoing SMTP Settings for ACTIV8.NET.AU and click on Select Next.
– SMTP Server: mail.activ8.net.au
– Security type: None
– Port: 587 for outgoing SMTP
- Select Done.
Congratulations! You are done here and ready to use your email account in your own Android phone.
Setup Activ8 Email Account on Apple iPhone
- Select the “settings icon” on your home screen.
- Choose Mail (mail, contact, calender, notes, massege, maps any otion etc).
- Select Accounts (account in mail).
- Select Add Account (iCloud, mail account, fetch new data etc).
- Enter Other from the menu.
- Choose Add Mail Account (iCloud, exchange, google, yahoo!. ALO, outlook.com, other etc).
- Enter your Name, Email & Password and then click Next button.
- Select POP.
- Scroll down to Incoming Mail Server and enter all of the pertinent details, then do exactly the Exact Same for Outgoing Mail Server, as in the screen below and then select Next.
– Ensure that User Name is your full email address
– User Name & Password will be the exact same for both Incoming & Outgoing servers
Note: Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail Server Host Name is mail.activ8.net.au.
- You will Get a prompt asking you to verify the incoming and outgoing servers — you can click for tap or each”Details” then tap”Trust” (cancel, information, continue etc).
- Last Click Save.
- Choose the new account that you’ve just created (iCloud, example, add account).
- Select the SMTP server.
- Check the SMTP settings and click Done.
– Outgoing mail server: Host name activ8.au
– User Name: Full ACTIV8.NET.AU email address
– Password: Your email password
– Use SSL: On
– Authentication is Password
Congratulations! You’re done here and prepared to use your email accounts in your iPhone.
Activ8me Head-Office Contact
Customer care centre: 13 22 88
Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm AEST and Sat-Sun: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm AEST.
Sales enquiries: 13 22 88
Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm AEST and Sat: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm AEST.
Activ8me Head Office Address
Level 2, Building 2
13A Albert Street, Preston Vic 3072
Postal Warehouse Address
For packages and large deliveries
279 Dundas Street, Preston Vic 3072
About Activ8me Internet Broadband
Activ8me was set in 2005 with a single mission: to join each corner of regional, rural and remote Australia with world-class broadband internet and telephone services.
They aim is to empower Regional Australia through offering internet and phone services at metro-comparable prices, speeds and service.
It proud to be behind a number of Australian firsts through their efforts to reach that goal and continue to actively work towards it to this day.
- Commercial Solutions
- Sky Muster
- Sky Muster Plus
- NBN FIBRE / FTTN / FTTC
- NBN Fixed Wireless
- Opticomm FIBRE / VDSL
- Home Phone
- NBN FIBRE / FTTP / HFC
Activ8me Webmail Content Overview
- What is Activ8me Webmail?
- Activ8me Webmail Login
- Set up Activ8 Email in Windows 10 Mail
- How to Configure Gmail from Activ8me?
- How to Set up Activ8me email in Android?
- Manual Setup for POP and SMTP server in Activ8
- Setup Activ8 Email Account on Apple iPhone
- Activ8me Head-Office Contact
- About Activ8me Internet Broadband
- Activ8me Services
Read Also: USC Webmail
Submit your review