Looking for BigPond Webmail Guide? Find everything you need to know about using the BigPond Webmail is here.
What is BigPond Webmail?
Bigpond Webmail is provides IMAP Service access to your Bigpond.com account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
As a result, you don’t need to utilize Bigpond.com’s webmail interface! You’ll be able to check your email and send messages using other email apps (such as Mailspring, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird).
Using desktop email applications can improve your workflow. They generally offer more choices, and your email is still on your computer when you’re disconnected from the web.
How to Get Bigpond Emails?
- Go to bigpond.com and then click the webmail link.
- Enter your BigPond Username (or email address).
- Issue your password.
- Then click on the ‘Log in’ button.
- Enter email client settings and Your name.
- Select incoming server details and Server address.
- Then outgoing server details.
- Other settings to check.
- Before accessing your email, consider Telstra.
How to Access Bigpond Webmail?
To get to your BigPond email using the Webmail service, follow these steps:
- Step 1
Go to bigpond.com and click on the webmail link.
- Step 2
Enter your BigPond username (or email address) in the ‘Email address’ field.
- Step 3
Then click ‘Login.’
- Step 4
Next, enter the password for your BigPond account and click ‘Login.’
- Step 5
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of all of your BigPond email accounts and the unread email message count for each.
- Step 6
You can click on any email account in the list to access the email account.
Setup Bigpond Account with Email Program Using IMAP
To get a BigPond email account in the desktop program, you’ll need the following (IMAP) and (SMTP) settings:
|Bigpond.com IMAP Server||imap.telstra.com||Bigpond.com SMTP Server||smtp.telstra.com|
|IMAP port||993||SMTP port||465|
|IMAP security||SSL / TLS||SMTP security||SSL / TLS|
|IMAP username||Your full email address||SMTP username||Your full email address|
|IMAP password||Your Bigpond.com password||SMTP password||Your Bigpond.com password|
Access Bigpond Email Using Email Client and Smartphone
The ability to send and receive electronic communications is important in every aspect of life today, whether for business or personal reasons.
In recent years, one of the most popular alternatives has been through an email client. Users can read and compose emails through this software, just like with Bigpond webmail.
Bigpond Email Server Settings
- Your name: Enter your name as you’d like it to appear in emails you send
- Account type: IMAP
Incoming server details
- Server address: imap-mail.outlook.com
- Port: 993
- Encrypted connection: SSL
Outgoing server details
- Server address: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- Port: 587
- Authentication: Yes
- Encrypted connection: With TLS/STARTTLS (preferred) or SSL Encryption
- Username: Enter your full email address (ending in ‘@bigpond.com’ or ‘@bigpond.net.au’)
- Password: Enter your Telstra email account password, which will be case-sensitive
How To Create A New Bigpond Account?
If you are seeking to get a new Bigpond account for yourself, then it is possible to use these actions mentioned below. These are the steps to create a new account for the first time and it can help you in a great way. Now get started with the steps given below and using Bigpond Mail.
- To make a new Bigpond email address first you need to log into your Telstra My Account using your Telstra ID.
- To do so, visit this link and then select your Bigpond service.
- Now select the View and Manage the Mailboxes option and select Add Mailbox.
- Provide the details needed and then click Confirm to complete the setup.
- You have successfully created a New Telstra account, in order to check if it’s working the first log out of primary email account.
- After that open this webpage and then log in using your new Bigpond email address.
If you’re ready to login to your account then you do not have to do anything else. But if you are having trouble signing into your account, you have to have attempted some error when creating it.
To find out more about why you are not able to sign in using your new Telstra Mail, then you can get in touch with Telstra Webmail Login Australia for assistance. You can take the help of certified and well-trained techs regarding any issue with your Bigpond Mail.
How To Unblock An Email Address On Bigpond?
If you want to know how to unblock an email address, you are provided with the following instructions, which are shown only by obtaining from the experts. And all you have to do is follow them carefully.
Follow the instructions provided by BigPond customer support:
- First turn on your device.
- Now ensure that you have an online connection.
- After this, you must sign into your account. You can skip this step I are signed in.
- Now, navigate to the settings in your email, by clicking on the drop down menu.
- You must select the ‘Mail’ option.
- Whenever you have performed preceding task, visit the’Blocked Senders’ option.
- Now select the email you want to unblock by deleting it from the blocked list and to do that, you must put a check mark in front of that email address.
- Then click on the delete option.
- And you are done here. To check if it has changed, double-check the list of blocked senders.
You could always call at Bigpond Customer Service if you need any kind of support related to matters in this way.
What to Do If you Can’t Send Emails?
Bigpond is a Telstra merchandise and provides mailing support where you can send and receive emails from the other users. It’s the trusted way where anyone can send their significant documents to another user.
You can share images, videos and files via Bigpond but what if you are not able to send any message or file into the other person? It may frighten you and can discontinue your job. You will receive mails but not able to send some to your contact list.
Here is how you can solve this problem and for that you need to follow the steps given below.
- The virus almost destroys the application of the device, the virus came through email, internet and downloading.
- First, you want to check that from wherever your device is getting spam or connected to any infected virus.
- If items are not on your control then go to the blacklist removal site on the Invaluement site and ask to remove your address.
- Your IP address is blacklisted the primary causes is your device inside your home and workplace network.
- If you don’t mend it, then request to change your IP address.
How To Send Attached File Email Via Bigpond?
Bigpond is now changed to Telstra Media. Now it has increased its media storage so you can operate comfortably. It’s used for sharing mails which can help you in always staying connected.
With the enhanced Telstra, you can have better security, so you can now share files and stay safe and sound. But attaching a file might be difficult as it isn’t correctly listed how to do so. However, with Bigpond customer care, you will have the ability to know how to attach a file.
You can add a file email attached by BigPond by following these steps:
- Visit the official webpage Bigpond.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- If you are signing in with your device, then click “remember me” so you don’t have login every moment.
- As soon as you are logged in, click new email option.
- In the address bar enter sender’s complete email address or select from contact.
- Should you wish to send the copy of the identical email to someone else, then click on CC and input their full address in the CC area.
- Input the title of email in the subject and then put in your content in the box.
- Look for the paperclip icon, simply by clicking this icon it’s possible to attach files.
- Now, browse the file that you would like to attach and click on them.
- It might take little time to attach the document. Once done click on”Send” button to send the document.
- Now you will be able to send an attached file in the email.
But if you are still unable to do so or are having problems, then contact BigPond Support Australia to resolve your issues. Here is a team of expert professionals who work with dedication to help you. Any problems you may have will help you solve them.
How to Setup Bigpond mail on Outlook 2017?
If you’re using Bigpond Mail as your primary primary email service, you can check your inbox and email even if you’re offline. You do not need to log in every time, to check your email, you can do everything by using a desktop application such as Outlook 2017.
Outlook 2017 and Telstra Mail would be the ideal combination because synchronizing the two is a slice of cake.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to set up Telstra Mail on Outlook 2017:
- Open Outlook on your device.
- Click on the menu Tools.
- Open Email Accounts.
- Click on the text saying’Insert a new e-mail account’.
- Click IMAP.
- Telstra Mail Login credentials – Enter your name, username and password.
- Choose imap.telstra.com as IMAP.
- Add smtp.telstra.com as SMTP.
- Open ‘More Settings’ option.
- Set LAN as the type of connection.
- Enable SMTP authentication.
- Put 993 as IMAP server port number.
- Add 465 as the SMTP server port number.
- Click Finish and exit the wizard.
The best option is to call the Big Support number 1-800-958-237 and ask the experts for guidance. This way, you will save time and work efficiently but also make sure there are no problems during the installation. Except for technical support calls for this issue, you can contact us for all e-mail matters.
What to Do When BigPand Email is Closed?
If your bigpond email which is now called ‘Telstra’ is down. The server could not be reached due to a network problem, outage or site maintenance work. If your site is open but you are not able to access your account, then you can try some of the below solutions provided by our technicians of Bigpond support.
- Check your web browser.
- Additionally, remove all of the temporary caches and cookies from the browser to have the clean browser so it may load fast without taking too long time.
- Then you can try to look for other URLs like ‘bigpond.com’ or ‘Telstra.com’ etc.
Fix DNS issue
- DNS is short for (Domain Name System) that enables a website IP address (192. *. **) to be identified with phrases (.com) to help keep it recalled readily for websites.
- Now clean your local DNS cache. In windows, you have to clean it by going to start menu then type command prompt in the search field and press enter.
- After launching the cmd window, type’ipconfig /flushdns’ and then press enter key.
- If it still doesn’t work on your computer, then the best solution is to use another DNS service other than your IPSs as DNS is provided by your IPS.
- Google people DNS or Open DNS are equally great for free DNS support and change it.
If you are facing any other issue related to this webmail application, then contact at Bigpond Support Number 1-800-958-237 and get instant help from technicians.
How to Block Emails on Bigpond Webmail?
Telstra Bigpond webmail provides two options for delegate a person or company not to be able to send emails to you.
- Step 1
Use the Block Sender option on the top-right corner of the screen (above the Mail icon).
- Step 2
Log in to Bigpond webmail.
- Step 3
Select Settings from the sub-menu on the top-right corner.
- Step 4
Select Mail from the left-hand menu.
- Step 5
Select Blocked Senders from the sub-menu on the top-left corner of the screen.The blocked sender’s option is available on that page.
How to retrieve old email via BigPond Account?
- Log into Telstra Mail in your browser.
- Select Trash Option.
- Tick the check box next to the email that you need to recover.
- Select More.
- Then Select Move To option.
- Last select Inbox.
Contact with Bigpond Support
They executives primarily focus on providing the best solution in the minimum period of time. For this, it uses the quite powerful communication channels like phone service, emails, live chat, and lots of remote computer applications.
Users simply need to provide them a call via BigPond service telephone number Australia 1-800-958-237 or send a chat request to the specialists via the live chat. They will respond you instantly and guide you completely before your issues are fixed.
Contact Bigpond Support Australia
- Address: Melbourne, Australia
- Phone no : 1-800-958-237
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Technical Support Number: 1-800-958-237
About BigPond BroadBand
The telco has been in the practice of shutting down the BigPond brand because late 2013, as it changed its BigPond homepage into Telstra Media branding.
Outlook.com users will no longer get emails to their BigPond or even Telstra.com email addresses delivered to the Microsoft webmail.
Bigpond.com provides IMAP access to your Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
- Internet Products
- Cable Internet
- Delivery Methods
- G Network
- Account Recovery
- Password Recovery
- 24/7 day service
- Highly Qualified Professional
- Guaranteed Fixes
- Including ADSL
- Wireless Internet
- Minimal Charges with Money Back
BigPond Webmail Content Overview
- What is BigPond Webmail?
- How to Get Bigpond Emails?
- How to Access Bigpond Webmail?
- Setup Bigpond Account with Email Program Using IMAP
- Access Bigpond Email Using Email Client and Smartphone
– Bigpond Email Server Settings
– Incoming server details
– Outgoing server details
- How To Create A New Bigpond Account?
- How To Unblock An Email Address On Bigpond?
- What to Do If you Can’t Send Emails?
- How To Send Attached File Email Via Bigpond?
- How to Setup Bigpond mail on Outlook 2017?
- What to Do When BigPand Email is Closed?
– Fix DNS issue
- How to Block Emails on Bigpond Webmail?
- How to retrieve old email via BigPond Account?
- Contact with Bigpond Support
- Contact Bigpond Support Australia
- About BigPond BroadBand
- BigPond Services
Read Also: Pacnet Webmail
Submit your review