Looking for Bluemaxx Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the Bluemaxx Webmail is here.
What is Bluemaxx Webmail ?
Bluemaxx Webmail also specialises in commercial business plans including SHDSL and Commercial Satellite links. The commercial Satellite is available Australia wide to suit the small business to the large enterprise. They also deliver hi-brid wireless point to point links with a range of up to 30km, and deliver wireless surveillance systems with the ability to pan, tild, zoom, and record service provider.
Bluemaxx Webmail login
If you want to login to Bluemaxx Webmail Login, then there is a very easy way to do it.
- Step 1
Open this webpage link webmail.bluemaxx.com.au.
- Step 2
Enter your Username or Email Address and Password in the field.
- Step 3
Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Step 1
Go to the Bluemaxx Webmail Login official login page via official link here.
- Step 2
After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Step 3
Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by Bluemaxx Webmail Login, either on sign up, or by your authority of Bluemaxx Webmail Login.
- Step 4
You should now have a successfully logged in message.
- Step 5
Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to Bluemaxx Webmail Login.
- Step 6
If you can not log in to the Bluemaxx Webmail Login website, then follow above step troubleshooting guide.
Configure email account in Android email app
- First Open the Google Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Click on the ‘Gmail’ option into the search bar and then select Update.
- If the update option is not available, you’re already on the latest version.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner > Settings > Add account > Exchange and Microsoft 365.
- Enter your full email address in the field and press Next.
- Issue on your password and click Next.
- Outlook.com users: skip this step.
- Exchange or other accounts: you may have to ask your IT admin or email provider for server settings and set up your account manually.
- Microsoft 365 work or school: you may see a Redirect.
- Follow any prompts you may get for security or device permissions, sync settings, and more.
- Go to the inbox you just set up, if you see an email that says Action Required to Sync Email, open it and tap Use another Mail app instead.
- Then tap Allow to give access and you’re done.
Bluemaxx email setup change ?
Anyone else having problems with Bluemaxx email? I received an email yesterday warning of mail server maintenance and to expect problems between 7pm and midnight yesterday, but I’m still having problems now.
Just checked my settings and the smtp setup is as follows.
Incoming does not seemed to have changed for me, it is as follows
You can use the following for outlook express: POP or incoming 18.104.22.168 and SMTP or outgoing 22.214.171.124.
These are the DNS numbers for the mail in/out server In Microsoft outlook 2003/7 you need to enable SMTP Authorize and enable log onto incoming server before sending mail. Should this not help, delete the account and setup a new one.
Mail.bluemaxx.com on Bluemaxx
- What IP addresses does Mail.bluemaxx.com.au resolve to?
• Mail.bluemaxx.com.au resolves to the IP addresses 126.96.36.199.
- Where are Mail.bluemaxx.com.au servers located in?
• Mail.bluemaxx.com.au has servers located in Sydney, 02, 1001, Australia.
About – mail.bluemaxx.com.au
- 99 Neil St, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia
REGISTRATION DATA BLUEMAXX COMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD
Australian Company Number: 580487060
Class: Limited by Share
Registration date: since 1987
Capital: 190,000 AUD
Credit rating: N\A
Australian Business Number: 97778015173
Type: Australian proprietary company
Subclass: Proprietary other
Employees: Less 10
Sales, per year: More 468,000,000 AUD
Main type of company: Domestic nonprofit
Bluemaxx Communications is a Licensed Telecommunications Carrier and Internet Service Provider based in the outer Brisbane suburb of Eight Mile Plains, QLD. They are committed to provide personalised customer service, while aiming to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Bluemaxx Telecommunications Services
- Satellite Broadband
- Wireless Broadband
- Wireless Systems
- IP Surveillance Systems
- Communications Technology
- Satellite technologies
Bluemaxx Webmail Content Overview
- What is Bluemaxx Webmail ?
- Bluemaxx Webmail login
- Configure email account in Android email app
- Bluemaxx email setup change ?
- Mail.bluemaxx.com on Bluemaxx
- Bluemaxx Contact
- About Bluemaxx
- Bluemaxx Telecommunications Services
Read Also: Counsel’s Chambers Webmail
Submit your review