Looking for Chariot Webmail guide? Find everything you need to know about using the Chariot Webmail is Here.
What is Chariot WebMail?
Chariot Webmail are proud to offer a full range of Internet solutions including Broadband, Dial up, Email and Hosting Services. They also offer Internet Reseller incentives to those business who have the clientele requiring Internet Access.
Webmail is an email service which may be accessed using a standard web browser. It contrasts using email service reachable by means of a specialised email customer program. (examples of webmail providers are AOL email, gmail, mailfence, outlook.com/hotmail.com, yahoo! mail and icewarp mail server).
Also, many internet service providers provide webmail as part of their internet service package. Similarly, some web hosting providers also offer webmail for a part of their hosting package.
Chariot Webmail Login
Enter your username and password below to view and manage your email. Under follow these easy steps:
- Step 1
First Open this webpage.
- Step 2
Enter your email address and valid password.
- Step 3
Then Click on the ‘Go’ button.
What if you still can’t Chariot Webmail login?
If you are having difficulty logging in, you may simply need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. You need help login this Follow these easy to steps.
If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your account.
You can recover access with these steps:
- Proceed to the Log In page of working with any of the above provided link.
- Click Forgot Password/ Having trouble logging in?
- Input the email address with which you’ve registered your account, then click Next.
- Click Next.
- If the email address you entered is recognised, you will receive a password reset email to change your password.
- Check your email inbox for changing the password.
- Try logging in again using the new password.
In Case you forgot your username then follow the following instructions:
- If you forgot your username, then use the Forgot Username? link on the login page.
- The Recover Username alternative will send your username into the contact email address on file to your own login.
- Check your email inbox for getting your username.
- Log in again using this username.
If you still can not get into your accounts, contact us.
How to set up an Chariot email account in iPad / iPhone?
Before You Start
- You need to know the name of your domain (e.g. yourdomain.com ), email address (e.g. email@example.com) and email account password.
- Your iPhone/iPad needs to have a data plan with your telephone carrier (or, be connected via Wi-Fi) and be able to access the internet – test this first by opening a web page.
- If you’re also assessing this email account from a different computer, that computer ought to be configured to”Leave mails on server”.
- Otherwise your iPhone/iPad is only going to show emails which have not been downloaded from another computer.
Adding An Email Account
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- Under Accounts, tap “Add Account”.
- Tap “Other” then “Add Mail Account”.
- Enter New Account information:
– UserName: Your name as you want it to appear when somebody receives an email from you
– Address: Enter your full email address
– Password: Enter your email account password
– Description: Enter a descriptive name for this account, like your email address
- Tap “Next”.
- Next, for the server type, tap “IMAP”.
- Enter Incoming Mail Server details:
– HostName: Enter mail and yourdomain
– UserName: Enter your full email address
– Password: This should be filled out using the one you entered before
- Enter Outgoing Mail Server details:
– Enter the same Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP details
– Incoming Mail Server, including the password
– Tap “Next” / “Save”
– Could not Confirm Server Partitioning” may Show on the screen
– Tap Continue”
– And Tap “Next” / “Save”
– You may receive an error”account verification failed” and a warning that the account might”not Have the Ability to send or receive emails” tap”Next” again
– In the mail settings, tap back into the account you just created, scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server section, and tap “SMTP”
– Select the hostname you previously entered yourdomain.com, and:
— Set it: “On”
— HostName: mail or yourdomail
— UserName: Your email address. (please note this is NOT optional)
— Password: Your password. (please note this is NOT optional)
— Set Use SSL: “on” (if it isn’t already)
— Authentication: should say “Password”
— Set the Server Port: 465 (instead of 25)
— Next Tap: “Done”
Notice: If you ever change your Outgoing Mail Server back to your phone provider’s server, you Might Need to change the Server Port straight back to 25, but we recommend you telephone them for their directions about how to send email through their server/s.
Select the “Mail” option to view your email across the main screen.
Chariot Company Contact
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am-5.00 pm CST
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Accounts & Billing
Phone: 1300 137 425
Monday to Friday: 7.30 am-7.00 pm CST
Weekends & Public Holidays: 8.30 am-5.30 pm CST
Telephone: 1300 137 425
Monday to Friday: 7.30 am-8.30 pm CST
Saturday and Sunday: 8.30 am-5.30 pm CST
Chariot Pty. Ltd. provides retail internet and related Service. The Company supplies Internet bandwidth via satellite to other Internet companies such as networking, security, disaster recovery, web hosting and design, IT consulting, and e-commerce.
Chariot Telecommunication’s Services
- Dialup Access
- ADSL Broadband
- ADSL2+ Broadband
- Domain Hosting
- Online Signup
- Online Safety
- Security Services
Chariot Webmail Content Overview
- What is Chariot WebMail?
- Chariot Webmail Login
- What if you still can’t Chariot Webmail login?
- How to set up an Chariot email account in iPad / iPhone?
- Chariot Company Contact
- About Chariot
- Chariot Telecommunication’s Services
Read Also: SkyMesh Webmail
Submit your review