Looking for CHC Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the CHC Webmail is here.
What is CHC Webmail?
CHC Webmail is an email system that can be accessed via any web browser when connected to the internet. All emails, calendar services, and contacts are hosted on the Christian Heritage College email service provider’s online servers.
It is way of receive and send to emails from a web browser instead from email account client. If you are constantly on the go, Mail gives you the flexibility to access your any device.
CHC Webmail Login
To login CHC Webmail you will need username or email account address and password of Christian Heritage College so you can get it from Christian Heritage College and login CHC Webmail by following given steps.
- First open this webpage link.
- Once the site opens, click on the ‘Office 365’ option, which will prompt you to login through Microsoft Office.
- Enter your email account address and username in the field.
- Click on Next button.
- Enter your Password, in password field.
- Then last click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Access CHC Office 365 (Email) Account?
- First open this webpage link www.chc.edu.au.
- Click on the Office 365 button.
- Enter in your email address in the Email box.
- Your email address will be your student number with a lower-cases in front and @chc.edu.au (e.g. email@example.com).
- If this page appears, choose Work or school account. If this page does not appear, go to the next step.
- Type in your password provide by IT Support and click Sign in button.
- Once you logged in, click on Outlook.
- When you first log onto your Office365 account, you will be asked to set the Language and Time zone.
- Then click on the Save button.
- To sign out of your CHC Office 365, and click on your initial on the top right corner and select Sign out.
All correspondence with the college must be done by you through this account.
Staff won’t respond to emails from external accounts, because they have no way of verifying the identification of the sender of an email.
Student email accounts are the property of CHC and as such, may be accessed for present guide.
Change or Reset CHC Webmail Account Password
- On your first log in, you will be given the option to update your primary contact address and details, please note that some fields will already be prepopulated with your information.
- Click Update and close the window.
- If you update your details, click Update followed by the Close button that will appear.
- After all your details are updated you will be given an option to reset your password.
- Select Yes, Reset Password Now, the change password page will appear.
- You can update your password and your security question by following the prompts.
- MYCHC is linked to your CHC Account, your new password will also become your password for your CHC Account. Please allow up to 30 minutes for your password to sync to all services.
- Details regarding Student Mobile APP will be sent to you at a later date.
- By going to the profile tab you select the Change Password option.
- Enter your current password and new password twice in the field.
- Click on ‘Change Password’ option.
- To set your security question, type in your new Security Question and Answer on the right.
- Then click on the Reset button.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?‘ option link at the top right of the MYCHC sign in.
- When the Forgot Password? Window pops up, please enter the following details.
- You will then receive an email with a temporary password to your personal email address.
- Please log into MYCHC with the temporary password and change your password via the Profile tab > Change Password.
- You can also update your personal details and Security Question and Answer if necessary.
- Please note that it takes up to 20 mins for your password to sync with your Office 365 and Moodle accounts.
- You can access other services including Library Resources immediately.
How to change your password via CHC webmail?
This will change your password for CHC Webmail/My CHC Portal/Logging in on Campus. This will not change your passwords for blackboard.
- First open your CHC webmail login.
- You should see a drop down that says ‘Options’ on the right hand side.
- Click on this drop down and select ‘Change your password’.
- Another dialogue box will appear, in Domain, type chc, and in Account, type your username (without the @chc.edu).
- Enter your old password, then choose a new password and confirm your new password.
- Remember that your new password must be at least 8 characters long and it cannot repeat anything it has been in the past.
How to Setup an iPhone to Access Your CHC E-Mail?
Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device:
- Using the iPhone, navigate to Settings button.
- Select Mail, Contact, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Next, fill in the requested information:
– Email: Your full CHC e-mail address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Domain: Enter CHC (without quotes).
– Username: Enter your CHC username (i.e. username).
- Next, fill in the requested information as shown below:
– Password: Enter your CHC Password.
– Description: Enter a Description for your account.
- Click Next to continue.
- After entering your login information you will be prompted to accept the Certificate.
- Simply choose Accept.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide the server name, and fill in the information:
– Server: es01.chc.edu.
- Click Next to continue.
- Verify the Exchange information that, you would like to synchronize on your iPhone devices.
- Once you have made your selections, simply click on Save.
- If you are prompted to re-enter your username or password, please attempt to retype it.
- iPhone will continue to prompt you for your credentials.
Setup Android device to access CHC E-Mail Account
Follow these steps to setup your Android device to access your CHC E-Mail account:
- Access e-mail options.
- Select Email from the main menu.
- Select the account type.
- On the Set up email screen, enter your CHC e-mail address in the first field.
- Enter your CHC password in the second field.
- Click Next.
- Enter your account information.
- On the Exchange server settings screen, then select Exchange account for type of account.
- Enter chc\ and your CHC username in the Domain\Username field.
- Enter your CHC password in the Password field.
- Select es01.chc.edu in the Exchange Server field.
- Select Use secure connection (SSL).
- Click Next.
- Configure account options.
- On the Account options screen, select Automatic in the Email checking frequency field.
- Select One week in the Amount to synchronize field.
- Check Send email from this account by default, Notify me when email arrives, and Sync contacts from this account.
- Click Next.
- Complete your setup.
- On the Set up email screen, enter a name for the account (example: CHC) in the Give this account a name field.
- Enter your name in the next field.
- Click Done.
- It may take a few minutes to fully sync all your messages to your inbox.
CHC (Christian Heritage College) Contact
Future Student Enquiries
- Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sat-Sun Closed
- 322 Wecker Road,
- PO Box 2246,
Mansfield BC, QLD
CHC (Christian Heritage College) is a Christian higher education provider based in the Brisbane suburb of Carindale in Australia. It is governed by the Christian Heritage College Council, which is appointed by the National Executive of the INC, the parent company of the college.
The college was founded in 1986 by Christian Outreach Centre Australia, trading as INC, as a Christian teachers’ college. In 2004 it was approved by the Commonwealth government as higher education provider under the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
Christian Heritage College Services
CHC provide academic, personal, and spiritual support to students within the CHC community. They foster an environment in which all students can flourish through access to support services.
CHC offers over 25 courses at diploma, bachelor, and postgraduate. Students can also study externally, by distance. They offers courses in five study areas business, education, liberal arts, ministry and social sciences.
- Physical impairment
- Mobility issues
- Hearing or visual impairment
- Neurodiverse conditions
- Autism, ADHD
- Dyslexia, auditory
- Counselling services
- Spiritual care
- Mental health conditions
- Study support
- Disability support
- Fees information
- Dental practices
- Processing disorders
- Injuries sustained
- Illness and chronic illnesses
CHC Webmail Content Overview
- What is CHC Webmail?
- CHC Webmail Login
- How to Access CHC Office 365 (Email) Account?
- Change or Reset CHC Webmail Account Password
– Change Password
– Forgot Password
- How to change your password via CHC webmail?
- How to Setup an iPhone to Access Your CHC E-Mail?
- Setup Android device to access CHC E-Mail Account
- CHC (Christian Heritage College) Contact
- About CHC
- Christian Heritage College Services
Read Also: CBA Webmail
Submit your review