Looking for FedUni Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the FedUni Webmail is here.
What is FedUni Webmail?
FedUni Email is ideal for communicating with specific groups of students or staff, when no urgent answer or action is required.
Federation University provides each student with an email account or webmail account. You can use this account to communicate with your lecturers and other students, or outside the university.
Treat it as you would a work account, meaning any content you send or receive should be appropriate to the university context.
Federation University – FedUni Webmail Login
To login to FedUni Webmail you will need a Federation University username and password so you can get it first and login to FedUni Webmail by following the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link.
- After opening the site, click on the ‘Students Email’ option at the top right.
- Enter the Student ID or staff username in the field.
- Enter your valid password in the password field.
- Then click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Having trouble logging in or unsure of your username? Please visit the Passwords Self-Servicer Portal for assistance.
Reset or Change FedUni Webmail Password
- Open your web browser and go to passwordreset.federation.edu.au.
- Click the ‘Reset Password’ link.
- Click the ‘Forgotten your Password’ button.
- Enter your personal email address as the username in the field.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will now have the option to choose how you will receive a security code to access myAlumni Centre.
- Choose either email or SMS, if your mobile phone is listed in the system.
- You will receive either an email tor SMS with the security code.
- Once you have received, you should see this page.
- Enter the security code and your new password, and then confirm your new password.
- You should now be able to go to myac.federation.edu.au and enter your username, personal email address and your new password.
- Enter a new password into the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Make sure that the new password is at least 9 characters long and contains at least one number, one special character and hasn’t been used in the past year.
How to Setup Federation email account on Windows?
The guide below will guide you through configuring your Federation University email account on a personal Windows computer using Microsoft Outlook.
If not already installed, you can download Microsoft Outlook as apart of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, for instructions on how to install Microsoft Office 365 to your personal Windows computer click here.
Set account on windows
- Open Outlook (if you already have an account setup you will need to select File > Add Account first).
- You will be asked to provide your Federation University email address, you must enter your email address and password in the field.
- After entering in your Federation University email click ‘Connect.’
- Microsoft Outlook will then take you to a Federation University branded page, here enter your Federation Username and Password.
- Then click ‘Sign in’.
- You will now be asked stay signed in to all your apps and to allow my organisation to manage my device.
- Click ‘OK.’
- Your account will be confirmed as successfully added, click ‘Done.’
- You have now completed configuring your Federation University email account on your Windows computer.
Setup or Configure Federation email account on iOS
The guide below will guide you through configuring your Federation University email account on an iOS device.
- First open settings on your device and press ‘Mail’.
- Next press ‘Accounts’.
- Then press ‘Add Account’.
- You will then be presented with a list of account types, press ‘Microsoft Exchange’.
- Now you will be asked to provide your Federation University email address, you must enter your email address and password in the field.
- After entering in your Federation University email press ‘Next.’
- An overlay popup will then ask you if you wish to Configure Manually or Sign In, press ‘Sign In’.
- You will now be taken to a Federation University branded page, you must enter your federation username and password in the field.
- Then press ‘Sign in’.
- With this step you have completed the sign in of your Federation University email account on your iOS device.
How to Create your Email Signature in FedUni Webmail?
- Open this webpage link in your web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox etc).
- Enter your Fed username and password in the field.
- Select Log in.
- Complete the form with your details.
- Select the appropriate logo.
- Toggle the promo logo on or off depending on whether you would like it included in your signature.
- Select Copy your signature.
Add signature to Outlook (Windows)
- Open Outlook and choose File then Options.
- Select Mail, then select Signatures.
- Tap New, enter a name for your signature and then select OK.
- Put your cursor in the signature field, right click your mouse and select Paste (keep source formatting).
- Choose your new signature for new messages and replies and forwards.
- Check the details of your signature and select OK.
Edit signature in Outlook Web Access
- From your web browser go to outlook.office.com/mail/inbox.
- Enter your Fed email address in the field and then select Next.
- Enter your username and password and then select Sign in.
- Click on the cog icon at the top right of the screen and then select View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail then press compose and reply.
- Right click in the Email signature field and select Paste.
- Tick the boxes for Automatically include, then click Save.
Add signature to Outlook (Mac)
- Open Outlook then select Outlook and then click Preferences.
- Select Signatures then click Edit.
- Tap Paste, check that your signature details are correct and then press Save.
- Choose your new signature from the New messages and Replies/Forwards drop downs and then close this window.
How to Setup your Federation email account Android?
The guide below will guide you through configuring your Federation University email account on an Android device using Microsoft Outlook.
- If not already installed, you can download Microsoft Outlook app from the Google Play Store.
- From the Google Store, search for Microsoft Outlook or if your viewing this on your device open this link.
- Once on the Microsoft Outlook page press ‘Install’.
- Once Microsoft Outlook has finished installing press ‘Open’ to start the app.
- You will then be presented with the following screen, press ‘Add Account’ to start the sign in process.
- You will now be asked to provide your Federation University email address in the field.
- After entering in your Federation University email press ‘Continue.’
- Microsoft Outlook will now take you to a Federation University branded page, here enter your Federation Username and Password in the field.
- Then press ‘Sign in’.
- After signing in Microsoft Outlook will ask if you would like to add another account, press ‘Maybe Later’.
- With this step you have completed configuring your Federation University email account on your Android device and will be presented with your FedUni email inbox.
FedUni Email – Delegate access to your personal mailbox
For staff that would like to provide another user access to their own mailbox temporarily it is recommended to delegate access rather than share your username and password.
Delegating access you can manage the level of access, add and remove access quickly. The below steps will demonstrate how to set up and remove access.
- Open outlook and click on File.
- Click on Account settings.
- Select Delegate Access.
- Click Add.
- Search and double click on the users name in the staff directory.
- Click OK.
- Click on the down arrows to review all the setting options.
- Tick the relevant boxes at the bottom left.
- Once complete click on OK.
- Tick the relevant box regarding the meeting invites.
- Proceed to add as many users as you like and Click OK once completed.
- Select the user and click Remove.
- Click on OK.
Install FedUni Webmail on a Mac (Student)
Access Office 365 directly using the Federation University Australia Office 365 login page and sign in with your student ID and password if required.
- From the ‘Install Office’ option, select ‘Office 365 apps’, follow the prompts to begin the installation.
- You may be presented with a preference to allow downloads, then select ‘Allow’.
- Once download is complete click on the download to start the installation, follow the installation prompts.
- You will be required to review and agree to the software license agreement to continue.
- Agree to the software license agreement to continue.
- You may be prompted to enter your devices administrator credentials to allow installation to complete.
- Click Install and then enter your valid credentials and select ‘Install Software’.
- The username and password required at this stage is set and managed by the end user. ITS are unable to assist with resolving forgotten or unknow credentials.
- Installation times may vary depending on your network speed and device performance.
- Please do not shut down your computer or disconnect from the internet while installation is in progress.
- Once installation is complete, Office 365 applications will now be available for use.
- These can be accessed via Applications folder or by using global search.
- On first start of any Office 365 application you will be prompted to activate the installation.
- Select ‘OK’ then select ‘Sign in or create account’.
- Enter your Federation email address and select ‘Next’, then enter your Student ID and password and select ‘Sign in’.
- Office 365 is now ready to use.
Federation University Contact
- Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Customer service team
- University Drive,
Mount Helen VIC 3350,
If you are a student, and in need of immediate mental health support outside of business hours, please call the free University crisis line: 1300 758 109 or if you are outside Australia, SMS +61 480 089 177 and request a callback.
- Federation College
S Building, SMB Campus
Cnr Grant and Moyle Streets
Ballarat VIC 3350
- Federation College
PO Box 663
Ballarat VIC 3353
Fed Uni (Federation University) is a public, multi-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. The university also has campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill, Berwick, and Brisbane, as well as online technical and further education courses and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
Federation University is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia, having begun under predecessor institutions in 1870, during the Victorian gold rush.
Federation University Services
FedUni offers many courses through online study. This consists of online reading materials, online virtual classes, online quizzes and weekly course activities.
- Clubs and societies
- Disability support
- Elite athlete program
- Student Advocacy
- Student engagement
- Financial information and support
- Health services
- Justice of the Peace
- International student support
- Safer campuses
- Sport and recreation
- Student Senate
- Support for care leavers
FedUni Webmail Content Overview
- What is FedUni Webmail?
- Federation University – FedUni Webmail Login
- Reset or Change FedUni Webmail Password
- How to Setup Federation email account on Windows?
– Set account on windows
- Setup or Configure Federation email account on iOS
- How to Create your Email Signature in FedUni Webmail?
– Add signature to Outlook (Windows)
– Edit signature in Outlook Web Access
– Add signature to Outlook (Mac)
- How to Setup your Federation email account Android?
- FedUni Email – Delegate access to your personal mailbox
- Install FedUni Webmail on a Mac (Student)
- Federation University Contact
- About FedUni
- Federation University Services
Read Also: Plusnet Webmail Login
Submit your review