Looking for iPrimus Webmail guide. Here Find everything you want to know about using iPrimus Webmail.
What is iPrimus WebMail?
iPrimus Webmail are on line email accounts. These are typically free email accounts which are managed from a web site. (Exe. include Hotmail, GMail and Yahoo Mail.)
Webmail enables the users to get their mails so long as they have access to an online connection and a browser. This also suggests that the consumer can’t browse an older email or write a new email offline.
How to setup a iPrimus email Services
Below are the general settings required to setup a iPrimus email services.
- POP (receive) Server – pop.iprimus.com.au
- SMTP (send) Server – smtp.iprimus.com.au
- Email Address – email@example.com
- Username – same as your Internet username
- Password – same as your Internet password
If you would like to send with your Primus e-mail address when you are on a non-Primus Internet connection, then you need to set authentication up on your email client.
Microsoft Outlook Express Support section
If you experience problems with your computer while proceding through the setup instructions, to follow the step-by-step procedure below.
- Step 1. Close any programs you have open
- Step 2. Open Outlook Express
- Step 3. The Outlook Express program will load and display a dialog box similar to the one displayed below
– Click the Tools menu, then click on Accounts
- Step 4. The Internet Accounts dialog box will appear as
– Click ‘Add’ as shown option
– Then click Mail
- Step 5. Enter your name in the display name field, then click Next to continue
– Input your Email address supplied to you by Primus from the E-mail address field as shown previously
* Note: PrimusOnline customers use @primusonline.com.au.
– Then click Next to continue
– Intsall the ‘My receipt mail server is a’ to POP 3
– In the Incoming mail server field type pop.iprimus.com.au, the Outgoing mail server field
– From the Account name field type your username supplied to you by Primus, then in the Password field type the password provided with your iPrimus account
– Click Next to continue
- Step 6. Click Finish to complete the Email account setup
– The Internet Account dialog box will appear again using the iPrimus account listed
– The enternet account Exit by click on the ‘CLOSE’ button
- Step 7. You should now close then reopen Outlook Express, your email is currently configured
Setting up your iPrimus email Mail
Do you need help setting up iPrimus email? By following these simple steps.
- Step 1. Open Windows 10 Mail, select”Accounts”, and from the menu that appears, choose”Add Account”
- Step 2. Choose the “Advanced set-up” option
- Step 3. In the Advanced Set-Up display, pick the account type”Internet email”
- Step 4. Follow the steps-by-steps procedure below:
– Input your email address in the Email address and Username fields
– Enter your password
– Set an Account Name you’ll remember
– Enter your name in the Send messages with this particular name area
– For Incoming email server, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
– At the Account type dropdown, choose POP3
– From the Outgoing (SMTP) email server field input email@example.com
If you’re still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call for support on 131313.
iPrimus Webmail Log in
To log into webmail follow steps below:
- First, open this webpage
- Enter your currently Email address
- Enter your valid password
- Then, click on the “log in” button
Access Internet Setting. Client needs to have a legitimate email address for the login. Internet Username. Internet Password.
Which networks does iPrimus utilise?
IPrimus Fibre providers are delivered predominately with the NBNCo Ltd Fibre network. In some instances, for example Greenfields estates, your ceremony might also be delivered by the OptiComm, Places Victoria, or NT Technology services fibre community. Fixed Wireless providers are sent by the NBNco Ltd Fibre network.
IPrimus Mobile Phone and Mobile Broadband services are sent within the Optus 3G/HSDPA GSM networks based upon the plan you pick and subject to network availability.
How do Email your Bill iPrimus
With iPrimus you may elect to receive your invoice via email, and get it as a PDF right to your inbox instead of from the article. This also usually means you are going to get your bill quicker and more conveniently and it is a lot easier to document and save your online invoices.
We have made it easy to change to email billing and you may do it online under.
- First Select your client type. (residential or business)
- And enter your Customer Details
– iPrimus Customer Number
– Date of Birth of Account Holder
– Email Address to Send Bill to
– Confirm Email Address
- Then, click on the “SUBMIT” button
Payment method for iPrimus
You can pay your account using any of the following payment methods, but it’s best to pay by direct debit from a bank account or a direct debit from a credit card.
If Active your Direct debit
The simplest way to cover your invoice is with an automated payment, or direct debit. User can appoint a self propelled bilk from a saving or cheque New account and Credit card.
Each month your chosen account or credit card will be debited with the amount due on your bill.
Any payments, including a direct debit card, made using a credit card may incur a small charge. 0.43% for Visa/Master Card and 2.89% for Amex/Diners.
Direct debit set up
User be setup your debit card here online. You can also obtain our direct debit form here and send it back to us once you’ve filled it out.
Pay by phone
Telephone 1300 85 66 52 to pay your invoice by credit cardanytime and from anywhere in Australia.
Any obligations, including phone payments, made with a credit card may incur a small charge. 0.43% for Visa/Master Card and 2.89% for Amex/Diners.
Pay by BPAY
You can pay your bill using BPAY if your bank or financial institution provides this service.
In post cases BPAY payments can be made using both phone banking and internet banking. Your BPAY instructions will be on your monthly bill. All payments made using BPAY incur a small $2.50 fee.
Pay by mail
You may pay your invoice by email with all the’return slide’ in your monthly invoice. Email your payment by either cheque or money order to as indicated in your invoice.
You will automatically receive your bill electronically each month. It will be sent to your email address and also stored in the ‘My Account’ section on our website.
Customer service Phone Number: 13 17 89
9:00 am – 6:00 pm (AEST) Mon – Fri
Sales enquires: 13 17 89
9:00 am – 9:00 pm (AEST) Mon – Fri
Technical support: 13 17 89
9:00 am – 9:00 pm (AEST) Mon – Fri
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (AEST) Sat – Sun
Address: Mail PO Box 631,
West Melbourne 8007 Australia
iPrimus is an Australian telecommunications company and wholly owned subsidiary of Vocus Communications.
This company primarily focuses on fixed, mobile and broadband services. iPrimus Telecom was the first telecommunications carrier to receive a licence when full deregulation and competition was introduced in Australia in 1997 and has network facilities across Australia..
iPrimus Telecommunication Services
- High-speed broadband
- 3G Mobile Broadband
- Home telephone
- Mobiles VoIP
- Calling card service
iPrimus Webmail Content Overview
- What is iPrimus WebMail?
- How to setup a iPrimus email Services
- Microsoft Outlook Express Support section
- Setting up your iPrimus email Mail
- iPrimus Webmail Log in
- Which networks does iPrimus utilise?
- How do Email your Bill iPrimus
- Payment method for iPrimus webmail
- iPrimus Contact
- About iPrimus
- iPrimus Telecommunication Services
Read Also: UWA Webmail
Submit your review