Looking for Juno Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the Juno Webmail is here.
What is Juno Webmail?
Juno Webmail is a can use your personal computer to send and receive email through the Juno software. You can read or write email while you are offline and download messages to your computer.
They Provider – ISP – Free, low-cost and fast Internet Access. The Mail is the built-in email program that comes with your Juno software. It is accessible offline or online from your personal computer.
What is Juno Megamail?
Juno MegaMail’s newest service option for Platinum and Juno SpeedBand members, is a premium email service that can enhance your Juno Email on the Web experience. It can only be used with Email on the Web.
Platinum email service, which is bundled with their Platinum and Juno SpeedBand Internet access, provides more storage space and other benefits above standard, free email service. It’s further enhances your email experience by including even more storage space, a larger block list, larger maximum attachment size, more Sort & Delete Settings, and Mail Forwarding.
Juno MegaMail only applies to Juno Email on the Web, which is separate from Juno’s internal email program. You will need to connect to the Web through the Juno software and access Email on the Web to take advantage of Juno MegaMail’s benefits.
About the Function of Email on the Web?
When you access your Email on the Web, you are actually visiting a special Web page on the Internet, accessible from anywhere around the world, that links to your Juno email account.
The system is already set up for you to quickly send and receive email, and has the added benefits of enhanced security features such as Junk Mail Filters and Sort & Delete Settings to help you weed through unwanted mail.
Juno Webmail Login
The user must have an Juno Member ID and a valid password to login or sign in to the Juno Webmail.
- First Open Juno login page.
- Enter your Juno Member ID and valid password.
- Then click on the ‘Keep me signed in’ button.
- Last Click on “Sign in” Option.
How to Solve Juno Webmail Login Problems?
Even after having the best mailing features, there are several types of problems that may occur. Problems may include having difficulty in accessing the account, sending emails, late reception of the mail, email account creation, password recovery and some other troubleshooting problems.
The Juno software version 5.0, does not work with Internet Explorer. However, by the time Microsoft released the final version of IE7, Juno had released Juno 5.0 build 49, which resolved the issues.
The latest version of Juno Webmail works well with Windows10. Juno login problems may arise because of various reasons.
Problem with Browser
One of them arises because of browser issues. The browsers creates and stores copies of pages that visit, it is called cache. When the browser has stores too many copies it might start to lag which may result in some issues. Make sure to clear the cache and cookies as well.
After deleting the copies and cookies make sure to close and reopen your browser. However, there are multiple ways to resolve Juno email login problems.
Step Guide for Fix Juno Email Login Problem
- Go to Juno email login page.
- Make sure your internet connection is working because your internet connection also might be one of the problems you are unable to access your Juno webmail.
- Click on the “Troubleshoot” option or click on the “Troubleshoot email” link which you can see on the upper most side of the page.
- Before you move further you need to know which connection type you are using and select the right option. It can be either “Juno DSL” or “Juno Dial-up”.
- Then click the “Email” heading section to find the link to the correct help.
- Make sure to delete unwanted files from your system to empty it enough to make it work.
- Sometimes user might be entering the wrong username or password. So, make sure to enter the correct username and password.
- If that is the case and you do not remember your username or password then click on”Forgot the Password?”
- Then click on continue button.
- You will have to answer some security questions related to your account. On successful completion of the answers you will have to enter your new password and re-enter it as well.
- Make sure to type in the same password. Your password will then be reset, try to login again.
- If the problem persists, you should also try to open your Juno email account in a different web browser and see if it is having the same problem or not.
- It might be because some web browser issues might prevent you from logging into your Juno webmail account.
How To View Juno Email Header?
The email header is the part of an email, which contains the complete details about the email message that includes date, subject, sender’s information, receiver’s information, etc.
Complete email header mainly contains the code and data, which helps email applications to detect the deliver mail. Even the information obtained from header portion helps to block and filter specific senders, such as spammers.
There are several email applications available in the online market. Out of which, one such email application is Juno webmail. It is considered as an early Internet service provider that offers various Internet services.
Users want to know the full details of the Juno email, so at that point they need to do a thorough analysis of the juno email header.
Follow the steps below to open the header portion of any email on the juno application online application:
Juno Email Header
- Login to Juno webmail on your system.
- Then open an email on which you want to perform header analysis by double click on that email.
- After that, click on Options and then select Email option from the context menu.
- Now, select the full option, under Show Message Headers.
- Then, click on OK button. After that, a full header portion will appear on your screen.
Description of Juno Email Header
In this section, they show by describing each feature of the header part of any mail received on the Juno Webmail.
- Return-Path: The Return-Path attribute of the header portion shows the email ID to which email message has delivered. This email address is similar to the email address of the receiver.
- Received: It contains the IP address of a sender, email address of a receiver and complete details of TLS (transaction security layer). They also shows date and time on which message has received.
- From: This attribute of header portion displays the complete email address of the sender who sent that particular email message. The contains the email id of the message’s sender.
- Message-ID: It is a unique id of each email message, the combination of number and alphabets. With the help it, a user can easily identify, which email message sent to whom. They also helpful to identify each mail individually.
- Date: This field displays the date and time on which the email message has composed. It gives the complete detail about the composed date of the content to the user.
- To: This attribute of email header portion shows the email address of receiver who has received that particular email. It displays the complete email id of the receiver of the message.
- Subject: This field of email header portion gives the idea to the receiver what mail actually contains. It shows a line, which provides a reason to the recipient to open an email.
Features and Services of Juno Email
- Juno mail is a unique medium of communication for your Juno applications, which can be accessed online and offline as well.
- It has enhanced security features that block the unwanted emails address from sending emails.
- Juno email account holders can compose emails with different colours and graphics included.
- It has a rich text editor that checks spell and sentences and even suggests the correct form.
- Juno mail’s junk mail folder stores all the undesired incoming emails and keeps the user out of trouble.
- Sort and Delete Settings in Juno mails is the most efficient way to find and select a particular email the user would want to delete.
There are many more features and benefits of Juno mails. To enjoy services, you need to create an account on Juno mails. Let’s see how to create a new account.
The following instructions will help you with Juno email account creation:
- Open an internet browser and visit the Juno webmail login web page.
- ‘Not a Juno member?’ will pop on your screen, now click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab.
- You will be directed to a new page, here, under the ‘Free Service’ tab click on ‘Free Email’.
- Select the option of ‘Order Now’ and enter the following requirements:
– Provide an email address you wish you synchronize Juno with
– Enter the ‘Full Name’ as the username
– Generate a ‘Password’ for the aforementioned email ID
- Now, hit the button of ‘Continue’.
After implementing the aforementioned steps you will be directed to the send/ receive emails. Choose to upgrade the selected package.
Congrats! Your Juno email account has successfully been created.
How to Change Juno Email Password?
An important option for any webmail account is to have the ability to change a password with easy steps. So Juno webmail lets you change the account password within a few minutes, which also helps to save your time. See the steps down below to change the password of Juno webmail.
- First of all, open the Juno mail using any browser.
- After that, login into the account using your Juno “Member ID” and “Password” to change the password of your Juno account.
- Now, search for the “Change password” button at the top of the page.
- And Simply go to the “My Account” tab, which is on the top of the mail screen.
– The option which I have listed above depends on the version of Juno, which you use
- Type your account name in the field, which is under “Member ID.” You only enter your account name in the required field.
- The next step is for the password, so type your Juno current password in the password field.
- After that, type your new password in the “New Password” field and again re-enter your password for the final confirmation.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Your Request” button at the bottom of the page to save your password.
– Wait for a little while for the changes, and you will get a message saying, “Your password has been successfully changed”
Other Tips: Logout your Juno account and re-login into the account using your new password. This helps to make sure that your current password is working properly.
How To Access Juno Webmail on Mobile?
There is a simple way to access Juno webmail on mobile (Android and IOS). So this way, you can easily get all incoming messages without opening your browser.
The best part about accessing the Juno webmail in smartphones is that you can connect with other people anytime and anywhere, just with a simple click on your mobile screen. You can see the information about iPhone and Android mobile device below:
Juno Webmail on iPhone
- First thing first, unlock your mobile phone and head to the “Settings” on the iPhone.
- Scroll down until you see the Mail, Contacts tab. So click that tab, which opens the mail account settings section.
- Select the “Add account” section and then after choose “Other” for the further process.
- Click on the “Add Mail Account” section on your iPhone, which opens the form where you have to provide the information of your Juno emails such as Name, Email address, Password, and Description.
- So enter your name, your Juno email address/ID, Juno email account password, and finally type Juno in the description field.
- Now select the “POP3” and then enter your details under the incoming mail server.
- Again, put the same above settings under the Outgoing mail server.
- Click on the “Save” button and head back to the Mail.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Advanced” option once you select the Juno mail account.
- Finally, move to the Incoming settings section and choose the Server Port field, then change the value to 995 and finally switch on the SSL toggle.
- Unlock your phone and move to the settings icon.
- Scroll down until you see Accounts and backup sections. Now, click on that section and then select the “Accounts.”
- Then, choose the “Add account” and after that, select the “POP3”.
- Now, enter your Juno mail address and click on the “Next” button, which takes you to your Juno email login page.
– You must have an internet connection in order to add the Juno email account to your Android
- So, login with your Juno member ID/address and password, and then you are done.
- You have successfully added your Juno mail address to your Android devices with the help of the above steps.
Juno Email (IMAP or SMTP) Settings
Juno is an email service just like any other email service that lets you send and receive email messages using any email clients. This Juno email is compatible with email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, and MacMail.
Incoming Mail Server
- Account Type: IMAP
- Server Hostname: pop.juno.com
- Server Port: 995
- Authentication: Password
- Username: Your Juno username (not your email address)
- TLS/SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
- Account Type: SMPT
- Server Hostname: smpt.juno.com
- Server Port: 465
- Authentication: Password
- Username: Your Juno username
- SSL/TLS: Yes
- Sign-in: Required
The above incoming and outgoing mail server settings of Juno email can work on both Android and IOS. Besides that, you can also use the Juno mail server settings on your Outlook webmail as well as on Windows Phone.
Setup Juno Email On Windows 10
For setting up an email account, you need to create a username that your recipient can see while you send an email. To how To Setup Email On Windows follow these simple steps to make mail setup easy.
- On your Windows 10 computer, select the Win button at the lower-left corner of the screen and then click the Mail option.
- In the Mail window, select the Settings icon.
- Click the Manage Accounts option followed by the Add Account option on the right panel of the screen.
- Select Advanced Setup -> Internet Email.
- In the Internet e-mail Account Window, fill the Account Name, Your Name, Incoming Mail Server, Email Address, User Name, Password, and Outgoing (SMTP) Email Server fields.
- Learn more about How to install imap on Windows live mail Click the Sign In button in the Internet e-mail Account Window.
- In the All Done Window, check the email address, and select Done.
How To Setup Microsoft Outlook Email on Mac?
Steps to follow on how to Setup Microsoft outlook Email on Mac:
- Launch the Outlook email on Mac of your system and go to the Tools menu.
- Select the Accounts option and then tap the + button available in the left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Other E-mail option and key in the E-mail Address and the Password in the respective field.
- Select the Add Account option.
- Now, go to the incoming server box and specify.
- Enter Imap.mail.me for me.com address.
- Mail.mac.com for mac.com email address.
- Enter Imap.mail.me.com for the icloud.com mail address.
- Next, you have to select the Use SSL to Connect (recommended) option available under the Outgoing Server box.
- From the same section, choose the Override Default Port option and specify 587 as the port number.
How Much the Juno Webmail Cost?
You can access the basic Juno Webmail service for free. In case you want other higher service, then you can upgrade to the Juno Mega Mail and Mega Mail Plus, which costs 21.95$ per year.
The Juno Mega Mail package will give you:
- Space of 10000 contacts in the address book
- 2GB of email storage
- 1500 block list
- 50 sorts and delete settings
- External POP retrieval
- Access option to Juno mail from the external program like Outlook Express
If you upgrade from the Juno basic mail to MegaMail, then you can get all these above features and services.
Juno Webmail Content Overview
- What is Juno Webmail?
- What is Juno Megamail?
- About the Function of Email on the Web?
- Juno Webmail Login
- How to Solve Juno Webmail Login Problems?
– Problem with Browser
- Step Guide for Fix Juno Email Login Problem
- How To View Juno Email Header?
– Juno Email Header
– Description of Juno Email Header
- Features and Services of Juno Email
- How to Change Juno Email Password?
- How To Access Juno Webmail on Mobile?
– Juno Webmail on iPhone
– Android Mail
- Juno Email (IMAP or SMTP) Settings
– Incoming Mail Server
– Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)
- Setup Juno Email On Windows 10
- How To Setup Microsoft Outlook Email on Mac?
- How Much the Juno Webmail Cost?
Read Also: ANU Webmail
Submit your review