Looking for Lendlease Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the Lendlease Webmail is here.
What is Lendlease Webmail?
Lendlease Webmail and its content are owned by Lendlease and its affiliates. The Lendlease server continuously records all email activity, including this webmail. To ensure compliance with Lendlease Webmail policies, Lendlease ICT conducts random monitoring of all email activity on the Lendlease server.
More irregular or unauthorised Lendlease email activity or internet access may be investigated by Lendlease without further notice to the employee or nominated business associate.
Lendlease Webmail Sign in
Lendlease Webmail You can login in multiple ways like ‘Australia & Asia, Americas, Europe etc’. Including Lendlease Webmail you must provide your email address and password to login or sign in. You can sign in to Lendlease Webmail using the steps below.
- Step 1
First Open this link.
- Step 2
And you click on ‘Australia & Asia – Office 365’ option.
- Step 3
Then enter your personal email account address and password in the field.
- Step 4
Last click on the ‘Sign in‘ button.
Enter your Email account address as your Username or if you are not yet migrated to Office 365 then enter your username as Domain/Username (i.e. apac\username). To contact HelpDesk feel free to open a case in ServiceNow.
Lendlease Webmail Password Reset Guide
If you want to change your password after logging in to Lendlease Webmail or signing in, you can easily do so by following the steps below.
- Step 1
First Open this webpage link.
- Step 2
Enter your Lendlease username, or the email address that you used to register on the field.
- Step 3
Then they all send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password.
Forgot your Lendlease Webmail login password
Reset your password If you are an existing member without a password, or have forgotten your password, please enter the previously registered mobile number with your Lendlease Plus account below.
- Step 1
Visit or go to this webpage link www.lendleaseplus.com/login/forget-password.
- Step 2
- Enter your Mobile number in the field.
- Step 3
Click on ‘reset password‘ option.
For security purposes, Lendlease Plus requires your mobile number in order to reset your password.
Lendlease Webmail and Email Surveillance – Terms & Conditions
Lendlease Webmail and its content is owned by Lend Lease and its related entities. This site is restricted to use by authorized land lease employees and their designated associates. Use of this system is subject to the Lendlease Email Policy and the following terms and conditions.
Warning: Unauthorised Access
It is a criminal offence to obtain access to restricted data without authority or to damage, delete, alter or create data without authority.
The Lend Lease server continuously records all email activity including Webmail. To ensure compliance with Lendlease policies, Lendlease ICT randomly monitors all email activity on the Lendlease server. Any irregular or unauthorised email activity or internet access may be investigated by Lend Lease without further notice to the employee or nominated business associate.
- I have discussed the conditions under which I will be accessing Webmail with my manager and have obtained approval from my manager to access Webmail for business purposes.
- I have read and understood the Lendlease Email Policy and agree to my obligations.
- And I will keep my account information, password, data and equipment secure at all times.
- I understand that any breach of company policies may lead to disciplinary action.
- Antivirus must be installed on this computer along with current subscriptions to updates.
- Due to potential security risks, operating system Security Patches must be current on this computer.
- If the computer you are using to access webmail is not your normal company assigned device, you must avoid downloading any attachments as long as necessary to perform your company duties in which case you must delete all copies prior to logging off and leaving the computer.
- Use discretion when opening email messages containing confidential and sensitive information.
- The use of Webmail is restricted for business purposes only, in accordance with the Lend Lease Email Policy.
Accessing Lendlease Webmail From Various Lacations
Access from a Lend Lease Office
- If you are accessing Lendlease Webmail from a Lendlease Office using equipment supplied by Lendlease please be advised that virus protection and security patches will be maintained by Lendlease ICT
Access from a non-Lendlease Office
- Checked that the corporate IT policy of this non-Lendlease office is compatible with the Lendlease ICT Policy and the computer and using has appropriate virus protection and security patches maintained.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Lend Lease ICT Service Desk.
Access from a Home Computer
- You have maintained proper virus protection and security patches on this computer.
- Prior to disposal of this computer and ensure that all company data is permanently erased.
Access from an Airport Lounge
- You not leave the computer whilst and logged into my Webmail account.
- At the completion of using Webmail, they will log out of my Webmail session and restart the computer prior to leaving.
- You protect company data and avoid printing on publicly accessible devices.
Admission from a public kiosk or internet cafe
- Security of data transmitted via a Public Kiosk or Internet Café cannot be guaranteed, therefore access from these facilities should be avoided or kept to a minimum.
- In particular, Use discretion when opening email messages containing confidential and sensitive info.
- Level 14, Tower Three,
International Towers Sydney
300 Barangaroo Avenue
Barangaroo NSW 2000
- (03) 9643 0000
- Level 6, One Melbourne Quarter
699 Collins Street
Docklands VIC 3008
- (07) 3027 3000
- Level 3 Kingsgate,
2 King St, Bowen Hills,
More Contact Details available Click Here
Lendlease is a globally integrated real estate and investment group with key expertise in shaping cities and building strong and connected communities. Being bold and innovative characterises approach and doing what matters defines intent.
They award-winning urban precincts, new communities for older people and young families just starting out, retail precincts, and work places to the highest sustainability standards.
Lendlease has been entrusted with many projects of public, cultural and social significance: constructing the Sydney Opera House, creating the National September 11 Memorial & Museum in New York, and restoring and renovating historic buildings such as London’s Tate Britain and National Theatre.
Lendlease Company Services
Lendlease’s Services business provides end-to-end solutions in asset creation, maintenance, management and delivery for Australia’s transport, water, power, telecommunications and industrial sectors. As a specialist design, construction, maintenance and asset maintenance contractor, the people keep communities connected and moving every day.
In everything aspire to have a positive impact on clients, their business and the broader communities in which they live and work. The services include long-term design and construction infrastructure projects, operation and maintenance programs, capital upgrades, shutdown and reactive repairs and critical emergency response.
- Management and Delivery
- Industrial Sectors
- Specialist Design
- Client Support
- Resources Projects
- Asset Maintenance Contractor
Lendlease Webmail Content Overview
- What is Lendlease Webmail?
- Lendlease Webmail Sign in
- Lendlease Webmail Password Reset Guide
- Forgot your Lendlease Webmail login password
- Lendlease Webmail and Email Surveillance – Terms & Conditions
- Accessing Lendlease Webmail From Various Lacations
- Lendlease Contact
- About Lendlease
- Lendlease Company Services
Read Also: Telenet Webmail
Submit your review