Looking for MESC Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the MESC Webmail is here.
What is MESC Webmail?
MESC Webmail are web-based email accounts services. It contrasts with the email service used accessible through specialized email client software. Examples, they providers 1&1 ionos, aol mail, gmail, gmx mail, mailfence, outlook or hotmail, yahoo mail server.
As with any web application, Mount Eliza Secondary College webmail’s main advantage over the use of a desktop email client is the ability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser.
MESC Webmail Login
To login MESC Webmail you will need Mount Eliza Secondary College username and password so you first get it from Mount Eliza Secondary College and login MESC Webmail using below steps.
- First open this webpage link webmail.mesc.vic.edu.au.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tick on ‘Remember Me’ option.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Change or Reset MESC Webmail Account Password
If you forget your MESC Webmail password after login, you can reset or change it by following the steps given below.
- You first open this Forgot Password Link.
- Enter your username and old password in the field.
- Enter your New password, in the password box.
- Then again enter your password, (Confirm Password).
- Last click on ‘Submit’ button.
Please use this guide page to update your password. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the ICT office to reset it or you can contact Mount Eliza Secondary College.
Add MESC Mail to Windows 10 Mail Application
To set up MESC mail in the Windows 10 Mail application, please follow the following steps.
- Click or tap on start, then scroll down to Mail, or click or tap on Mail if it appears on the right.
- Click on the Gear settings icon on the lower left of the Mail application then Manage.
- Tap Accounts on the Upper right of the Mail application.
- Tap on ‘Add Account’ at the bottom.
- Click or tap on Office 365.
- Enter your MESC email account, it will be your student code @mesc.vic.edu.au, in the field.
- Then click or tap on Next.
- Click on work or school account near the bottom.
- Click or tap on Continue.
- Enter your MESC Password in the field, the email address should carry over from the previous steps.
- Last click on the Sign in button.
- After a minute or so, you will be presented with the All Finished screen, click on Done on the lower right.
- Your emails will now start to download on your device, you will also receive notifications when you receive an email.
Set up Education Department MESC email on iPad or iPhone
To set up your Mount Eliza Secondary College email formerly edumail on your iPad/iPhone, please follow the steps below. If you do not know your Department of Education password, you will need to let know by logging a job.
- To update your password open up Settings.
- Select Passwords and Accounts, then tap MESC Mail.
- If you are missing this account, you will need to log a job through the helpdesk.
- Select the account, this will be your school email account address.
- Enter your password in the field.
- Click on Done.
If you have entered your correct password, appear under the click Done button.
- Open Settings on the iPhone, then navigate to Passwords and Accounts, then Add Account.
- Select Exchange Option.
- Enter in your Department email address, type a description then select next.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your password in the field, then select Sign In.
- Select Save Password if prompted.
- Select Accept.
- Click on the Save button.
If you notice your new account listed then you have completed the process successfully.
Emailing classes through MESC email
Staff can email the class directly through the email system to send attachments, as Compass does not allow this through their system.
You can quickly access the address book by typing Class into the field, and then pressing the CTRL and K keys simultaneously, so that it will search for any possible matches from your default address book. If this doesn’t work for you, you can process this step guide.
To email specific classes
- Create a new email message in Outlook.
- Click ‘To button’ to view the address book.
- Ensure that the Global Address List your mesc.vic.edu.au address book is selected, it enter.
- Type class in the search field.
- Double click on the class to be emailed, the format is class followed by the select compass class code.
- Select OK to close the address book and proceed to finalizing the email then sending as normal.
- Once you have sent an email to a class group, and it will appear in your Auto-Complete list when you need to use it next time.
- Start typing to field and it will appear in a drop down list.
How to Add MESC Mail (Webmail) to Android Device?
- Open the Gmail app, tap on the hamburger icon (three vertical bars) on the upper left.
- Click on the ‘Settings’.
- Tap on Add account.
- Choose on Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your MESC e-mail address in the field.
- Then tap on Next.
- Enter your MESC Password in the field, your email address should have carried over from the previous step.
- Then click on the Sign In button.
- Accept to the permissions requested page.
- Click on Done.
- The emails will now start downloading, and you’ll see them in the Gmail app on your phone.
MESC (Mount Eliza Secondary College) Contact
- 204 Canadian Bay Rd,
VIC 3930, Australia
- Locked Bag 4,
VIC 3930, Australia
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
MESC (Mount Eliza Secondary College) is a public co-educational secondary school located in Mount Eliza, in Australia. As of 2019, the school serves approximately 570 students in years 7 to 12 from the local area.
A minute range of course options are available to choose from including VCE, VET and VCAL courses as well as combinations of each. It has a strong international program that brings new students from abroad to the school every year.
Mount Eliza Secondary College Services
Mount Eliza Secondary College is committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment for all students, and it will be the primary focus of the care and decision making.
- Sporting items
- Musical items
- Electronics & DVD’s
- 1-to-1 notebook program
- Compass portal
- Enhanced performance program
- Student/parent information
- Bell times
- Campion book list
- Steiner program
- Student insurance
- MESC uniform shop
- Instrumental music program
- International program
- Secondhand textbook & uniform trading
MESC Webmail Content Overview
- What is MESC Webmail?
- MESC Webmail Login
- Change or Reset MESC Webmail Account Password
- Add MESC Mail to Windows 10 Mail Application
- Set up Education Department MESC email on iPad or iPhone
– iPad Account
– iPhone Account
- Emailing classes through MESC email
– To email specific classes
- How to Add MESC Mail (Webmail) to Android Device?
- MESC (Mount Eliza Secondary College) Contact
- About MESC
- Mount Eliza Secondary College Services
Read Also: CHC Webmail Login
Submit your review