Looking for Optus webmail guide? Find everything you need to know about using Optus webmail Here.
What is Optus webmail?
Optus webmail Allows you to Fast access your E-mail from any Cumputer or Other Device with an Internet connection and a browser. Webmail lets you send, receive, forward save, delete etc, e-mail from your Optus e-mail account.
Optus Webmail Support Number
Optus Webmail Support Australia, If you have a question or need help with your Optus webmail service Number call 1800 780 219 between 24 hours open.
Our Expert team offers solutions for issues such as Optus Password Recovery, Optus Hacked Account, Account Help etc. For our 24 hours functional and effectual services visit on contacts us.
Log in to access Optus webmail
Optus webmail for to address Log in here to access your email@example.com. Your to check User OptusNet emails far from home, all to requirement is a computer and tablet with an internet connection.
- Open this webpage.
- Enter your Email ID and password.
- Enter the Security code shown in the box.
- And click on the “LOG IN” button.
If you Don’t know your Username or password?
If you are the account holder, to your username and password permission be the sam as your Member services login. You are forgotten your help is available Here.
OptusNet email services
- Fixed Broadband ( ADSL, NBN & Cable ) Services
- Mobile/Wireless Broadband Services
- Optus Postpaid & Prepaid Services
How to change Optus email password?
If you can not recall your passwordMessage us and we will send you some text or email with a temporary password. Once you are received your password, follow the steps below:
- Login in to Optus webmail using your existing username and password.
- If you have received a temporary password, you’ll need to use this one choose the Settings tab from the top menu.
- Select change your password.
- Enter Users current password, and you’ll need to enter New password.
- Click to Save option.
Note: Once you have changed your password, you’ll need to change the saved password on all of the devices you use to access your Optus email address.
Optus webmail storage Capicity
Up to 500MB worth of emails
For Users to check the storage quota, Navigate to yhe Settings tab → Webmail Settings → Quota.
These contains your Inbox, Sent items, Spam folder, Deleted items; and any other folders under your mailbox in Webmail.
How to Finding your username or password?
Your OptusNet Email address is the same as your broadband username. User can find online via My Account.
If you are of, or you have forgotten your personal password, Contact us and send your temporary new password.
Setup email on your phone or tablet?
Setup instructions can differ from device – device. Check out our Device Guides for injunction specific to your device.
For your device search → Choose any Device → Select Email and Message → Select your preferred email setup configuration. (IMAP or POP3)
How to Import and Export on Optus Webmail?
- Ascertain that the Contacts you wish to import are in a vCard format.
- A one file format that’s need often attached email message.
- Click on the, ‘Import’ button on the menu bar of the Webmail, “Contact” tab.
- Choose your desires vCard file from the relevant location on your current Computer/device.
- Click the ‘Open’ button – then vCard will then be imported into your Webmail contacts.
- Choose your desired contact from the Webmail, ‘Contacts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Export’ button on the menu bar.
- Select the format of the file you could like to export.
Your Windows Setup in email account
If you are still having difficulty getting your email Customer set-up, you can aye call Optus support on call 13 13 13.
- Open your Windows Mail, select “Accounts”, and from the menu that appears, choose “Add Account”.
- Select the “Advanced set-up” option.
- At the cultural Set-up screen, Select the account type” Internet email”.
- Enter your email address and Username and password.
- Enter your name at the Send message usin this title feild.
- For Incoming and Outgoing (SMTP) email server, enter mail.optusnet.com.au.
- At the Account type dropdown, select IMAP4.
How to set up your Optus email?
MAIL FOR MAC SETUP
- Open your Mail.
- Click your Account.
- Choose the ‘+’ on the bottom left hand corner.
- Add your account: Enter the following information.
– User Full Name: ‘eg Maxx Citizen’.
– Email address: eg firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Password: As supplied to you by Optus.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Incoming mail server: Enter the following information.
– Account type: ‘POP’ or ‘POP3’.
– Description: OptusNet.
– Incoming Mail Server: mail.optusnet.com.au.
– User Name: ‘eg maxx_citizen’.
– Password: As supplied to you by Optus.
- Click the “Continue” key.
- Outgoing Mail server: mail.optusnet.com.au
- Click the ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Create’
Optus email Server address
|Network Service||Service Settings|
|Primary Domain Name Server||188.8.131.52|
|Secondary Domain Name Server||184.108.40.206|
|Domain Name Suffix||optuszoo.com.au|
|POP3 (incoming) Mail Server||mail.optusnet.com.au (port 110)|
|SMTP (outgoing) Mail Server||mail.optusnet.com.au (port 25)|
|Time (NTP) Server||time.optusnet.com.au|
|WebSpace FTP Server (Host)||members.optuszoo.com.au (port 21)|
|Your Email Addressemail@example.com|
Check your Optus webmail plan?
These plans Options are available 24/7 hours and are free to use in Australia.
- Monitor your usage & Account balance via Log in My Account.
- Take Note of Automaticly usage alerts sent Via SMS.
- Your Usage and Balance check for via SMS: Text your Telephone number (1) for balance the number (2) for usage 9999.
- Check your account balance by calling: 1509.
- Download the My Optus app.
Optus on Social Media
How to get Support for Optus Webmail Issues?
Preface to Optus webmail and facts about it
Optus Webmail had use in a big number due to it’s user-friendly interface and unstudied file transfer. This email responds well to the user.
This Email Service manage webmail safety options with a view to saving private information such as files, documents and online storege and spam funnel.
The effective function of Optus email support team
The authoritative professionals relevant in the Optus technical team are skilful as well as intelligent to tackle with all Optus webmail issues. The group include competent study modelers who are at danger to work at any wager and fact. They provide a quick response to customers in a circumstance of catastrophe.
Optus support team has made a Feature to make includes 24-hour availability. For a Certificate, you can call the client’s behoof number and talk with the support social event to ask for the issue from transposition the password. They will governance you by dint of the popular ideal channel to arrange password resetting.
What is the quaint technical relating to Optus email?
- If users forgets the Optus email passwors, becuase user might require the retrieving passwors of the Optus account.
- The Setup of Optus webmail iOS devices.
- If you have lage or maro password lost or not remembered.
- Optus email login issue.
- Changing of email password.
- Setting up of Optus account and others.
- The fill of Optus accounts in other email accounts.
Optus is the Largest Telecommunications firm in AUSTRALIA and it is fully owned by Singaporean company Singtel.
Due to it is Optus ‘Yes brand, it furnish broadband, and wireless internet services. Other wholesale services include Satellite and 4G Mobile.
Optus Webmail Content Overview
- What is Optus webmail?
- Optus Webmail Support Number
- Log in to access Optus webmail
- OptusNet email services
- How to change Optus email password?
- Optus webmail storage Capicity
- How to Finding your username or password?
- Setup email on your phone or tablet?
- How to Import and Export on Optus Webmail?
- Your windows Setup in email account
- How to set up your Optus email?
- Optus email Server address
- Check your Optus webmail plan?
- Optus Webmail on Social Media
- How to get Support for Optus Webmail Issues?
- About Optus
Read Also: Telstra webmail
Submit your review