Looking for OWA Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the OWA Webmail is here.
What is OWA Webmail?
OWA Webmail is a email client service. Users can easily access OWA by visiting outlook.office365.com. When it comes to accessing your OWA account, you need to have UPN or full email account address and password for the same.
Actually, the main objective behind setting up this OWA Webmail service is to help users sending and receiving email messages swiftly without hurdles. It is an effective communication option for students or staff, teachers, and parents.
OWA Webmail Login
Once you create an account with OWA Webmail, you can be able to enjoy different types of services. You can easily receive/send emails, create contacts, use calendars, and even set tasks for yourself. It is really a useful OWA email service.
Now, come to its login procedure. You would surely like to learn how to log into your OWA webmail account. For this, you need to go through stated below OWA Webmail login process.
- Go to the official portal of outlook.office365.com.
- Here, you need to click on the login page.
- Now, you should enter your OWA user name and password in the given spaces.
- Click on the “enter” key.
- Now, you are logged into your OWA email account.
- You can be able to use at least 50MB of storage space for your personal messages.
How to Forgot OWA Webmail Login Password?
In case of forgetting your OWA Webmail password, you can be able to retrieve it easily. Yes, you can easily get your forgotten OWA password back. For this, you just need to have your alternate email address and contact number.
If you have already registered your mobile number, you can easily get your OWA password retrieved. Do you want to know the ‘OWA webmail Forgot Password process?’. You can see below information guide.
Forgot OWA Password
- First go to the OWA webmail login page.
- You need to find out Forgot Password
- Click on Forgot Password.
- You will be redirected to new webmail where you need to choose a password retrieving method i.e. email address or mobile number.
- In case of choosing your alternate email address, you will receive a clickable link to your email address.
- You need to click on that link to reach at OWA webmail password reset page.
- Here, you can easily reset your forgotten password.
- If you decide to go with the registered mobile number option, you will receive a new password to your mobile number.
- Now, you can log into your OWA email account using the same password.
How to Signup or Access OWA Webmail?
When you decide to send and receive emails using your OWA email, you first need to create an account for the same. You need to use your official UPN as the username and password to access to OWA account.
But before accessing your account, you need to have a webmail account with OWA Webmail. For this, you need to learn how to you can create an account with OWA.
Signup OWA Account
- First, you should visit the official website of OWA.
- Here, you need to search for an option called Create Account.
- Click on Create Account to start the signup process for OWA.
- Now, you are on a new webpage.
- You need to submit specific information about you such as your name, email, contact number, and other significant details.
- Once you complete the application form, you need to click on Submit.
- You also need to go through email and phone verification.
- Enter email address and receive an email to your given alternate email address.
- You just need to click on a link to receive an email from OWA, and you will be able to verify your account through email.
- Now, come to phone verification. For this, you can either choose an IVR or text message
- In the case of choosing IVR, you will receive an automated call from the OWA; you just need to enter the said OTP into the given online form.
- On the other hand, if you decide to go with the text message verification option, you will receive a text message on your registered contact number.
- You just need to enter the received OTP to the given space on your online form.
- Now, your verification process is done.
- It’s time to unveil the features of the OWA webmail service.
Change OWA Webmail Account Password
In case of choosing an automatically generated password, you would like to change it. It might be possible that you might have forgotten your password, and you want to change it.
Apart from these reasons, you should also change your OWA Webmail account password for added security. If you don’t change your OWA account password periodically, you may have to deal with viruses, malware, and phishing attack.
Change OWA Password
- First login into your OWA account.
- Go to your OWA webpage.
- Here, you need to click on Settings.
- Now, you should look for an account.
- Go to Change Password.
- By clicking on the change password option, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Here, you can choose a new password for your OWA webmail account.
- You may need to reenter your existing password.
- Once done, you need to click on submit
- Now, your password for the OWA email account has been changed.
Set automatic reply/out of office message in OWA
- In Mail view, click on Settings within the top-right corner. Select View all Outlook settings.
- A Settings window will appear.
- Select Email.
- Select Automatic replies.
- Click the turn on automatic replies toggle.
- Tick the tick-box next to send replies only during this time period.
- Select the required start and end date/time.
- Within the box beneath send automatic replies inside my organisation, type the auto-response that you would like sent.
- If you would like to send an auto-response to external senders, tick the tick-box send replies outside your organisation.
- Enter the required text within the box provided.
- Select Save to apply.
Setup forwarding using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Set forwarding in Outlook Web Access (OWA) to automatically forward your email to another account.
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
- In Mail view, click on Settings within the top-right corner.
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- A Settings window will appear.
- Select Email.
- Select Forwarding.
- Tick the enable forwarding tick-box and enter your preferred email address within the Forwards my email to field.
- You can choose to keep a copy of your forwarded emails in OWA by checking the Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box.
- Select Save to apply the change.
OWA is a personal information manager web app from Microsoft. They includes a web-based email client, a calendar tool, a contact manager, and a task manager.
It also includes add-in integration, Skype on the web, and alerts as well as unified themes that span across all the web apps. It is included in Exchange Server 2016 (and later), and Exchange Online (a component of Office 365).
OWA (Outlook on the web) Services
OWA is available to Office 365 and Exchange Online subscribers, and is included with the on-premises Exchange Server, to enable users to connect to their email accounts via a web browser, without requiring the installation of Microsoft Outlook or other email clients.
They provides an interface similar to Microsoft Outlook in the Office Suite without requiring the installation of the full desktop email client.
- Exchange server
- Browser client
- Internet connection
- Easy-to-use interface
- The essential tools
- Professional email
- HTML support
- File managements
OWA Webmail Content Overview
- What is OWA Webmail?
- OWA Webmail Login
- How to Forgot OWA Webmail Login Password?
– Forgot OWA Password
- How to Signup or Access OWA Webmail?
– Signup OWA Account
- Change OWA Webmail Account Password
– Change OWA Password
- Set automatic reply/out of office message in OWA
- Setup forwarding using Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- About OWA
- OWA (Outlook on the web) Services
Read Also: Murdoch University Webmail
Submit your review