Looking for Quadra Hosting Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the Quadra Hosting Webmail is here.
What is Quadra Hosting Webmail?
To support and host the largest variety of PHP scripts and websites, Quadra Hosting specializes on offering a rich collection of PHP modules and Pear libraries.
With Quadra Hosting’s True Multi Domain functionality, you can manage every website you own completely, exactly as if they were hosted on different accounts.
Quadra Hosting Webmail Login
For Quadra Hosting Webmail login you need to provide Quadra Hosting username and password, you can get it from Quadra Hosting first or create a username and password then you can login Quadra Hosting Webmail.
- First open this webpage link.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Click on the ‘LOGIN‘ button.
How to change your Quadra Hosting password?
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click My Services at the top of the page.
- Click Email Hosting.
- Click Manage next to the service.
- Click Manage next to the mailbox you want to change the password for.
- Click Edit Details.
- Input the new password you want, then save the details.
Forgot Quadra Hosting Webmail Password
- Log into cPanel.
- Under Mail, click Email Accounts.
- On the right of your email account, click MANAGE.
- Type a new password.
- Click UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS at the bottom.
Configure Quadra Hosting Webmail on Android Mail
1- Look for the Email icon/Mail application on your smartphone.
2- Go to the settings of the Email/Mail Application.
3- Choose ‘add account’.
4- The Mail Options will allow you to setup with POP3, IMAP or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (IMAP is strongly recommended as it allows users to sync & view their emails on multiple devices).
5- Key in your Email Address Password and tap Next.
6- For incoming server settings, please refer to the below screenshots for example.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (your email address)
*Please note that the Username must be your full email address instead of just your name*.
- Password: your email password
- IMAP/POP3 server: mail.domain.com where domain.com should be replaced by your domain name.
- Security type: None
- Server Port: 143 (IMAP) / 110 (POP3)
Configure Quadra Hosting Webmail on iPhone Device
To set up your Quadra Hosting email account on your iphone/ipad:
- Make sure you have created the email account through your Quadra Hosting control panel
- Make sure the same email account has not already been set up on your iphone/ipad. If they have, please remove them. Note that different email accounts can co-exist and they can be left alone.
- Access this page from your iPhone/iPad’s “Safari” browser
- To remove the email account created here, go to Settings -> General -> Profile
How to Configure Quadra Hosting Mail on Outlook Express?
- In Outlook, go to the Tools menu and click on Email Accounts.
- Select Add a new email account and then click Next.
- Select POP3 and then click Next.
- Enter your email information:
Your Name: your name
Email Address: the email address the messages will be sent from
Incoming Mail server (POP3): mail.domainname.xyz
Outgoing Mail server (SMTP): mail.domainname.xyz
User Name: the email address used to log into the webmail interface
Password: the password for the email address
- Click on More Settings and select the Outgoing Server Tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click Ok. Click Next. Click Finish.
Quadra Hosting Contact
- 639B Gardeners Rd, Mascot NSW 2020
- 176 Burgundy St, Heidelberg VIC 3084
Quadra Hosting Services
- Developer’s Features
- PHP Hosting Features
- Perl Hosting Features
- ASP.NET Web Hosting
- ASP Web Hosting
- ASP PDF Component
- Apache Hosting Features
- IIS Hosting Features
- MySQL Database Hosting
- PostgreSQL Database Hosting
- MS SQL Server Hosting
Quadra Hosting Webmail Content Overview
- What is Quadra Hosting Webmail?
- Quadra Hosting Webmail Login
- How to change your Quadra Hosting password?
- Forgot Quadra Hosting Webmail Password
- Configure Quadra Hosting Webmail on Android Mail
- Configure Quadra Hosting Webmail on iPhone Device
- How to Configure Quadra Hosting Mail on Outlook Express?
- Quadra Hosting Contact
- Quadra Hosting Services
Read Also: Server101 Webmail Login
Submit your review