Looking for Server101 Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the Server101 Webmail is here.
What is Server101 Webmail?
Scalable hosting options are available from Server101 that can expand along with the development of your company. Instant account activation, spam and virus filtering, and webmail are all included as standard services.
Server101 Webmail Login
For Server101 Webmail login you need to provide Server101 username and password, you can get it from Server101 first or create a username and password then you can login Server101 Webmail.
- First open this webpage link.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Click on the ‘LOGIN‘ button.
How to change your Server101 password?
Visit the control panel and click on the tab ‘Domains & Hosting’ at the top. Now select your domain name on the left (don’t check the box). Click on the cog wheel next to ‘Your email’, followed by ‘Mailboxes’.
click on mailboxes
Next, click on the email address you want to change the password for.
click the email address
Enter a new password and confirm it by typing it in again. Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
Forgot Server101 Webmail Password
Access your Members area to retrieve login details for your mail.
Find out more about WebMail in our FAQ
Configure Server101 Webmail on Android Mail
You will first need to create a mailbox (POP3 account) through the members area, under the “Mail Management” option. Once you have done that you should end up with settings similar to the ones below which you would use to configure your mail program.
Incoming mail server (POP3) – mail.server101.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) – Your ISP’s smtp server
User Name: – MailboxID (abcd001) or UserID [Master POP3 Account]
Password: – The password you picked when you created your mailbox
Configure Server101 Webmail on iPhone Device
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next appear, tap it and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
How to Configure Server101 Email on Mac?
- In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Settings, click Accounts, then select an account.
- Click Server Settings, click the outgoing Account pop-up menu, then choose Edit SMTP Server List.
- Review information for the server; change settings as directed by your email account provider.Don’t remove a server that’s in use by an account unless you’re ready to add a different server for the account.
- Test any changes you made by sending yourself a message.
How to Configure Server101 Mail on Outlook Express?
1. Open Outlook Express and click on Tools from the menu bar. Select Accounts from the drop down menu.
2. Click on the Add Button and select Mail.
3. Enter your name and Click the Next button at the bottom of the Screen.
4. Select I already have… and enter the full email address that you would like people to send email to. Once entered click the Next Button
5. Select POP3 from the select box and enter mail.server101.com in the incoming mail server field. Enter your ISP’s smtp server in the outgoing mail server field and click next.
6. For the last step of the wizard enter the account name, eg. your Mailbox ID (abcd001) or User ID for the master POP account, and make sure SPA is unticked. This completes your Outlook Express setup.
Setup Server101 email account on Windows Mail
Open Windows 10 Mail
Firstly, you’ll need to open Windows 10 Mail by clicking on the Start button, then clicking on ‘Mail’.
Once Windows 10 Mail has opened, choose the ‘Settings’ icon (the cog) from the menu located at the bottom of the app.
Choose ‘Manage Accounts’
Then simple choose ‘Manage Accounts’ from the settings menu that appears on the right hand side of the screen.
Choose ‘Add account’
Then simple click on the option labelled ‘Add Account’.
Choose ‘Advanced setup’
After you have entered your e-mail address and password, choose ‘Advanced setup’ from the list of different account types.
Choose ‘Internet email’
Then choose ‘Internet email’ to set up your account details.
Enter your account details
You will be presented with some new form fields to fill in.
Firstly, enter your e-mail address in the field labelled ‘Account name’.
Next, enter your full name in the field labelled ‘Your name’‘. This will appear in the ‘from’ field, when you send e-mail from this address.
In the field labelled ‘Incoming email server’ please enter ‘mail.34sp.com’.
Then choose your protocol via the ‘Account type’ dropdown menu (we strongly recommend IMAP).
Enter your e-mail address in the field labelled ‘Email address’, then enter your e-mail address again for the field labelled ‘Username’.
In the ‘Password’ field, enter the password associated with your e-mail address.
For ‘Outgoing (SMTP) email server’ please enter ‘smtp.34sp.com’.
Finally, ensure the 4 checkboxes at the end of the form are all checked.
When you have entered the relevant details, click ‘Sign-in’ to proceed to the next stage.
Windows 10 Mail Setup is complete
If you have entered your account details correctly, you’ll see a message reading ‘All done! – Your account is setup’. Simply click the button labelled ‘Done’ to complete the setup process. You are now ready to send and receive email using Windows 10 Mail.
- L1/601 Coronation Dr, Toowong QLD 4066
- 176 Burgundy St, Heidelberg VIC 3084
- web hosting
- dedicated hosting
- partner programs
Server101 Webmail Content Overview
- What is Server101 Webmail?
- Server101 Webmail Login
- How to change your Server101 password?
- Forgot Server101 Webmail Password
- Configure Server101 Webmail on Android Mail
- Configure Server101 Webmail on iPhone Device
- How to Configure Server101 Email on Mac?
- How to Configure Server101 Mail on Outlook Express?
- Setup Server101 email account on Windows Mail
- Server101 Contact
- Server101 Services
Read Also: SCEGGS Webmail
Submit your review