Looking for UTS Webmail guide. Find everything you want to know about using this UTS Webmail.
What is UTS Webmail?
UTS Webmail is email on the web. Using your webmail, you can get your email from anywhere, at any moment, provided that you have an online access and a web browser.
Your UTS email account uses Microsoft Office365. You just uesed for you Students email acoount: On the online webmail with a amil client, like Outlook or Macmail, in your personal Computer or laptop.
Student Admin and many Important tools
- Student printing and a print and copy account. (MyMonitor)
- Room access for the rooms and facilities your teaching and learning is happening.
How to user Email Account Activate
Your UTS Students account is created after you have enrolled, Then you must activate your account.
To activate your account you will need to step following:
- Go to the UTS ‘My Account‘ website.
- Enter your Students Identification number.
- Enter the required personal details.
- Issue your birth-date to the format.
- Create a Password – Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long.
- In case you’ve installed your password correctly, you will see a confirmation your account has been activated and you’ll understand your email address.
UTS Webmail log in
- For Current Student & Alumni.
– Enter your Students ID number and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- For Staff in the UTS.
– Username: Your UTS email address. (Do not use your id number)
– Password: Your normal UTS password.
If you are unable to login to Mail with Current UTS password or you does not know your password, to your password will need to be changed. Wait 10 minutes afore try to log in again.
How to UTS Online password Reset
- Log in using your staff ID/Number and password.
- Click on the tab ‘My Password’.
- Click the ‘Change Security Question’ button, located under ‘Security Questions’.
- Select security questions and set answers – select 3 questions from the drop down lists and enter the relevant answers in the text boxes provided.
- Click the ‘Set Security Question’ button to save your questions and answers.
How do Forward UTS Email (Webmail)
- UTS email (webmail).
– Go to this website.
– Click ‘UTS Webmail’.
- Login to Webmail.
– Username: (student number)
– Password: (UTS Online password)
– Click on “LOG IN” and choose ‘Australia’ and ‘Sydney’ they for your tome zone and location.
- Forwarding your UTS email to your personal account.
– Then you login to UTS webmail, and click the Setting button, and search for ‘Forwarding’.
– Type in your private email in the ‘Forward my email’ box.
– Tap the Option ‘Keep a copy of forwarded Message’ and then click on ‘Save’ icon.
What do need to use UTS Webmail?
- You have Computer connect to the Internet with a web browser installed.
- Your UTS Email Account must be Activated.
- You must be sure to entry the UTS website at www.uts.edu.au.
- Then click on ‘Your UTS Email’ and Enter your username and passwors in to the UTS webmail login screen.
How to set UTS Outlook client email?
- Click Add Account.
- Click Office365 or Exchange.
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Click on the Next button.
- Issue password.
- Enter in username: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click next.
- When it fails click advanced.
– email address: [firstname.lastname]@student.uts.edu.au.
– password: [choose your password]
– username: [student ID]@student.uts.edu.au.
– domain: [leave blank]
– server: outlook.office365.com.
– account name: UTS Student.
For a Web Enrolment error messages in UTS
Technical and Login hardship
- If you can’t access My Student Admin.
- You are able to access other web pages, but not the My Student Admin website, please contact ITD Support Centre.
- If you can’t login into My Student Admin.
- To insertion My Student Admin is a need that you have first active your UTS webmail account.
- If you have already activated your webmail account, but can’t log to the My Student Admin, please contact ITD Support Centre.
For a Subject enrolment questions
Subject enrolment error messages may relate to:
– full load
– quotas (this error provides no explanation apart from stating that changes could not be saved), and
Even when there are rule or restrictions preventing your enrolment in a particular subject it may be possible to have them waived if you submit an eRequest.
About UTS (University of Technology Sydney)
This University of Technology is a public research uni located in sydney, Australia. Though its roots are said to follow back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
The university is regarded among the world’s top young universities (under 50 years old), rated 1st in Australia and 10th in the world from the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
UTS (University of Technology Sydney) Contact
- Free health
- Wellbeing Services
- Medical Service
- Multi-faith Chaplaincy
- Legal Service
- Money and budget
UTS Content Overview
- What is UTS Webmail?
- Student Admin and many important tools
- How to user Email Account Activate
- UTS Webmail log in
- How to UTS Online password Reset
- How do Forward UTS Email (Webmail)
- What do need to use UTS Webmail?
- How to set UTS Outlook client email?
- For a Web Enrolment error messages in UTS
- About UTS (University of Technology Sydney)
- UTS Contact
- UTS Services
Read Also: iiNet Webmail
Submit your review