Looking for XnetIT Webmail Guide? Find everything you do need to know about using the XnetIT Webmail is here.
What is XnetIT Webmail?
The ambition and entrepreneurial energy of two professionals who had a common drive to invent and create are the foundation of the XnetIT narrative. With the help of their technical expertise and creative thinking, XnetIT was able to increase the number of small and corporate clients in its clientele and establish themselves as a top provider of IT services in Australia.
One of the greatest IT service providers Sydney has to offer, XnetIT takes into consideration the issues and objectives of its clients when creating cutting-edge business models and successful apps. The foundation of the enduring ties the company has enjoyed throughout its corporate years is the emphasis on creating information & technology partnerships with their clients.
XnetIT Webmail Login
To login to XnetIT Webmail you need to enter your email account address and password, so keep it with you and login to XnetIT Webmail through the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- If you want to see the password then you can click on ‘SHOW’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
How to Setup XnetIT Webmail on iPhone Device?
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
Setup or Configure XnetIT Webmail on Android Device
- Open Gmail and select the menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Add account.
- Select Other.
- Enter your iiNet email address and hit Next.
- Select Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your iiNet email address password, then tap Next.
Setup or Configure XnetIT Webmail on Outlook
Open Outlook and select File > Add Account. On the next screen, enter your email address, select Advanced options, then check the box for Let me set up my account manually and select Connect.
You can telephone us on (02) 8039 7376. Calls are charged at your local rate. The lines are open during the following times:
- Monday : Friday – 8 am–5 pm
They aim to respond to your queries within one hour across all contact channels. The support teams are available during the following times:
- Telephone – (02) 8039 7376 (Monday : Friday – 8 am–5 pm)
- Live Chat: Monday : Friday – 8 am–5 pm
- Data Centre Smart Hand Services
- Desktop Support Services
- Cisco Product Support
- Riverbed Installations
- Data and Voice Support
- Outsourced/Smart hand Engineers
- Third party products
- Service Monitoring and Network Surveillance
XnetIT Webmail Content Overview
- What is XnetIT Webmail?
- XnetIT Webmail Login
- How to Setup XnetIT Webmail on iPhone Device?
- Setup or Configure XnetIT Webmail on Android Device
- Setup or Configure XnetIT Webmail on Outlook
- XnetIT Contact
- About XnetIT
- XnetIT Services
Read Also:CCGS Webmail
Submit your review